Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
JNS British working class saves Britain … and its Jews by Melanie Phillips December 13, 2019 The relief was overwhelming. When the exit polls on Thursday evening correctly predicted a large majority for Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party, British Jews allowed … Continue reading
“What is a candidate like Sanders, who is not only Jewish but describes himself as “100 percent pro-Israel,” doing surrounded by people like Omar, Sarsour and Zahr?”
JNS When Israel’s enemies endorse a Jewish candidate by Jonathan Tobin October 17, 2019 At a time when his presidential campaign seemed about to go on life support, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was thrilled to get a boost from his … Continue reading
“Trump’s “go back” tweet was certainly offensive and stupid, since three of the Squad were born in the United States and all are U.S. citizens. However, he wasn’t attacking their color or ethnicity. Racism is picking on people for who they are; Trump attacked the Squad for what they do and say””
JNS In Trump vs. ‘the Squad,’ American Jews have picked the wrong target by Melanie Phillips July 18, 2019 …The anti-Jewish and anti-Israel prejudices repeatedly expressed by certain members of the Squad have disquieted many American Jews. Yet the Democratic … Continue reading
“The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred”
JNS Overshadowing the battle against anti-Semitism by Jonathan Tobin July 16, 2019 …But even in a normally slow July news cycle, coverage of the [DOJ] anti-Semitism summit was buried underneath the avalanche of attention devoted to the spat between President … Continue reading
FREE BEACON US Holocaust Museum Rejects AOC’s Concentration Camp Remarks by Philip Caldwell June 24, 2019 In a statement Monday, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum disavowed comparisons between the Holocaust and other events. The statement follows the recent media storm … Continue reading
JNS Ocasio-Cortez invited by Polish parliament member to tour concentration camps June 20, 2019 U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) has been invited by a member of the Polish parliament to visit concentration camps in Poland that were used during World … Continue reading
“There is a long tradition of members of Congress saying dumb things; nevertheless, this comment belongs in the Hall of Fame. It’s not anti-Semitic. It’s too sloppy for that”
NEW YORK POST AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders Editorial Board June 18, 2019 It’s open borders or Nazis, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained Tuesday, as she placed full blame for the mess at the southern US border on “fascist” President … Continue reading