Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- "In late April, as Israel was busy managing its response to the coronavirus pandemic, the country's National Water Authority was struck by a large-scale cyberattack"
- Speaking at Haaretz's Judaism Conference, Trump's ambassador to Israel says lack of 'fluency' in Judaism is the 'greatest threat of all'
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- "How could Mandelblit indict Netanyahu for a nonexistent crime that is unheard of not only in Israel, but on most of the planet?"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
Tag Archives: Hadar Cohen
ALGEMEINER A Tale of 2 Young Women: An Israeli Heroine and an American Coward by Ruthie Blum February 7, 2016 This week, a beautiful young Israeli woman lost her life serving her country. Hadar Cohen, the 19-year-old heroine killed in … Continue reading
US State Department Spokesman John Kirby refused to let Arab reporter Said Arikat corral him into condemning slain Border Policewoman as ‘occupier’ [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA State Dept. spox loses patience with anti-Israel reporter by Gil Ronen February 4, 2016 State Department spokesman John Kirby refused on Wednesday to let Arab reporter Said Arikat maneuver him into condemning slain Border Policewoman Hadar Cohen as … Continue reading