Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: Hadar Cohen
ALGEMEINER A Tale of 2 Young Women: An Israeli Heroine and an American Coward by Ruthie Blum February 7, 2016 This week, a beautiful young Israeli woman lost her life serving her country. Hadar Cohen, the 19-year-old heroine killed in … Continue reading
US State Department Spokesman John Kirby refused to let Arab reporter Said Arikat corral him into condemning slain Border Policewoman as ‘occupier’ [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA State Dept. spox loses patience with anti-Israel reporter by Gil Ronen February 4, 2016 State Department spokesman John Kirby refused on Wednesday to let Arab reporter Said Arikat maneuver him into condemning slain Border Policewoman Hadar Cohen as … Continue reading