Most Clicked This Week
- #NYT writer pimping for Iran, an Iranian agent
- A response from David Coleman
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
Tag Archives: Nobel Peace Prize
By giving the prize to the World Health Organization, the Nobel committee kicked the can down the road. Maybe President Donald Trump will be defeated next week. Maybe Netanyahu will be ousted from power.
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The real Netanyahu (and Trump) dilemma by Caroline B. Glick October 30, 2020 he Nobel Peace Prize Committee’s decision to award the prize to the World Food Program this year assuaged the fears of … Continue reading
Trump “managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future”
GATESTONE Trump and Nobel Prize: Make Deals Not War by Amir Taheri September 20, 2020 Do Norwegian politicians have a sense of humor after all? Or are they being deliberately provocative by nominating President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace … Continue reading
THE JEWISH CHRONICLE Leader of Norway’s far-left party nominates BDS movement for Nobel Peace Prize by Michael Daventry February 7, 2018 Israeli activists have attacked a Norwegian parliamentarian’s decision to nominate the BDS boycott movement for this year’s Nobel Peace … Continue reading
Isn’t he special ? South African Archbishop Tutu says Marwan Barghouti – jailed for masterminding suicide attacks – is a ‘defender of human rights’
ARUTZ SHEVA Desmond Tutu nominates Palestinian mass-murderer for Nobel Prize by Ari Soffer June 8, 2016 South African archbishop and prominent anti-Israel campaigner Desmond Tutu has joined other activists in nominating imprisoned Palestinian arch-terrorist Marwan Barghouti for the Nobel Peace Prize. Tutu tabled the … Continue reading
HUFFINGTON POST Obama’s Peace Prize Has Been A Disappointment: Ex-Nobel Director by Dominique Mosbergen September 18, 2015 When President Barack Obama was announced as the recipient of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize, the decision was met with much controversy. Obama admitted … Continue reading