Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Christiane Amanpour
JERUSALEM POST Two Jewish nations, one flag by Yishai Fleisher July 13, 2017 Christiane Amanpour was on my balcony scanning the Mount of Olives and the Temple Mount with her eyes. The CNN journalist had come to my home to … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Ruthie Blum December 5, 2014 The disbanding of the Israeli government this week is breathing new life into dead arguments from the American Left about Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. One example worth noting is Christiane Amanpour’s “interview” … Continue reading
NEW REPUBLIC by Lori Plotkin Bloghardt October 6, 2014 In a televised interview on September 25, CNN’s Christiane Amanpour confronted the emir of Qatar about allegations that his country is not a true ally of the United States. Doha hosts … Continue reading