Most Clicked This Week
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- “It’s time for #URJ members to speak up and ask #RickJacobs some hard questions”
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- Echo Chamber redux: "In echo of Iran regime propaganda, Obama era critics falsely claim U.S. sanctions target food and medicine"
Tag Archives: protests
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading
British Reporter: Palestinians Prevented Israeli Medic From Aiding PA Official and Convicted Terrorist Ziad Abu Ein
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 10, 2014 A British television news reporter has revealed that Palestinian demonstrators near the West Bank village of Turmusaya prevented an Israeli medic from providing aid to a Palestinian Authority official who collapsed after he … Continue reading