Most Clicked This Week
- “John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
- "The ultimate goal of the BDS movement, which has its roots in both old European anti-Semitism and the newer and more overt anti-Semitism of radical Islam, is the complete blotting out of all traces of Jewish connection to the land of Israel"
- Trenton Council President suggests Jewish city attorney "Jew down" resident plaintiff
- "The only option for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and the city council is restructuring the city's massive debts. In other words: bankruptcy"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "The timing of Trump's tweet, just days before Israel's election on Tuesday, appeared aimed at buttressing Netanyahu's bid to remain in power by showcasing his close ties to Trump"
- "Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements"
- John Bolton "acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance"
Tag Archives: protests
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading
British Reporter: Palestinians Prevented Israeli Medic From Aiding PA Official and Convicted Terrorist Ziad Abu Ein
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 10, 2014 A British television news reporter has revealed that Palestinian demonstrators near the West Bank village of Turmusaya prevented an Israeli medic from providing aid to a Palestinian Authority official who collapsed after he … Continue reading