Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Ruth Wisse
WALL STREET JOURNAL Vote for the Czar, It’s Important by Ruth Wisse August 31, 2020 …There were three parts to the lesson—two that she spelled out for me, and a third that I have since added on my own.The first … Continue reading
America’s Jewish leaders are “like failed generals fighting the last war” obsessing on Nazis and the political right, deliberately “minimizing the assaults coming from progressives and Islamists”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Why Trump’s Protection Leaves Jews Confused by Ruth R. Wisse December 22, 2019 Anti-Semitism is on the rise in the U.S., but the response from America’s Jews has been confused. Donald Trump is the first president to … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT The Fight of Our Lives: New Documentary Examines the Threats Facing the West January 3, 2018 The Fight of Our Lives – Defeating the Ideological War Against the West is a hard-hitting new documentary film by Gloria Z. … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL No Apologies for Being Jewish by Ruth Wisse October 6, 2016 …No sooner had the politics of Jew-blame reached its genocidal apotheosis in Europe than it was taken up in the Middle East. Rather than accepting the … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAGAZINE The Society That Abandons Its Jews Abandons Itself by Ruth Wisse October 12, 2015 “The Tel Aviv shoreline has turned into the French Riviera,” says a colleague who spends his summers in Israel, and I hear it’s the … Continue reading
MOMENT Ruth Wisse: Education of a Jewish Conservative Interview by George E. Johnson September/October 2015 “…You do not have any longer, on the part of universities, a commitment to strengthening the teaching of American civilization, of the Constitution, of American … Continue reading
I had the privilege of meeting and chatting with Ms Wisse recently. She is a brilliant, fearless writer (which I told her). This is a very important read not only because it’s the anniversary of Oslo and 9/11, but because … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Ruth Wisse May 4, 2015 What a relief to have a Jewish state on hand to represent the world’s worst criminal! Without it, activist students might have to worry about Iran, or jihadist beheadings, or mass female … Continue reading
Body and Soul : The State of the Jewish Nation premiered in Jerusalem last night. The North American premiere is in Manhattan next Monday October 27. Bret Stephens and Ruth Wisse are Master of Ceremonies. For details and tickets, click … Continue reading