Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been "defeated" in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe"
Tag Archives: Lindsey Graham
Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
JERUSALEM POST JINSA to ‘Post’: Defense pact wouldn’t restrict Israel freedom of movement by Omri Nahmias December 4, 2019 A mutual defense treaty between the US and Israel would not restrict Israel’s freedom of operation, Michael Makovsky, president and CEO … Continue reading
“Republican lawmakers have lined up to criticize Trump’s decision, warning that it will lead to the slaughter of #Kurdish allies”
WASHINGTON POST We fought ISIS side by side with the Americans. Now they’re leaving us to our fate. by Ilham Ahmed October 9, 2019 The organization I represent, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), is the ally of the global coalition … Continue reading
“Trump administration officials, and now apparently Lindsay Graham, are actively working to put together plans for a new Iran Deal”
DAILY BEAST Team Trump Turns to Lindsey Graham to Cut an Iran Deal by Erin Banco and Asawin Suebsaeng August 1, 2019 President Donald Trump wants a new deal with Iran to replace the nuclear agreement he pulled out of, … Continue reading