Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Hillel Neuer
At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel–a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David–defends the Jewish state
JNS World Health Organization’s singling out Israel over health conditions in disputed territories a ‘fantastic lie’ by Eliana Rudee May 23, 2019 The 72nd assembly of the U.N.’s World Health Organization (WHO) voted 96-11 this week for a resolution, co-sponsored … Continue reading
In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC “Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter”
THE TOWER U.S. Ambassador at UNHRC: Applying One Standard to Israel and No One Else is Anti-Semitic by Staff March 19, 2019 Declaring the United Nations Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) policy toward Israel to be anti-Semitic, the United States Ambassador … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Witness says Ari Fuld’s killer deliberately targeted an American Falafel shop worker tells Times of Israel that terrorist twice asked her and others in restaurant if they spoke English and stood behind Fuld for a full minute … Continue reading
“When my friend #PerAhlmark passed away in June, at the age of 79, the free world lost an eminent writer, poet and pro-democracy activist”
JERUSALEM POST Sweden’s Prophet by Hillel Neuer August 6, 2018 For the late Per Ahlmark, history revealed three empirical rules that proved why liberal democracy was vital for all of humanity. First, “no democracy has ever gone to war against … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON UN Watch Fires Back at Countries Accusing Israel of Abuses, ‘Where are your Jews?’ by Jack Heretik March 24, 2017 UN Watch Executive Director Hillel Neuer shot back at countries accusing Israel of apartheid and violence against … Continue reading
CANADIAN JEWISH NEWS Hillel Neuer: Jewish Eyes on the United Nations by Paul Lungen January 10, 2016 Montreal-born Hillel Neuer walks softly, but carries a big microphone. Words are his currency, and as executive director of Geneva-based UN Watch, he … Continue reading
Your US taxpayer dollars at work. Neuer is interrupted multiple times beginning at the 4:15 mark. Also take note of the facial expressions of the bored gentleman to Neuer’s left. Hillel Neuer, UN Watch : …..”I ask each ambassador in … Continue reading