Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: Germany
“For millennia Europe was the center of diaspora life but as Jews continue fleeing the continent, by the end of this century all that’s left will be a Jewish graveyard”
TABLET MAG Judenrein Europe by Joel Kotkin June 26, 2019 …In his earliest speeches Adolf Hitler made clear that his primary mission was to make Germany, and then all Europe, judenrein—free of Jews. He failed only because of the Allied victory but today, … Continue reading
Berlin’s “Jewish” Museum: “Under these circumstances, one has to consider whether the name ‘Jewish’ is still appropriate”
ALGEMEINER Berlin Jewish Museum Director Quits Over BDS Tweet June 14, 2019 The director of Berlin’s showcase Jewish Museum resigned from his post on Friday following outrage over a tweet by the museum’s team earlier this week that was supportive … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Disband Students for Justice in Palestine and All BDS Movements by Jason Hill June 12, 2019 Mr. Attorney General, On May 16, 2019, The German Parliament voted, as you know, to condemn as anti-Semitic, the BDS movement … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Grenell schools Germans about wearing the Jewish kippa by Monica Showalter May 26, 2019 …The US government’s most high-profile ambassador in Europe, Richard Grenell, said Jews in Germany should not conceal their religious identity and urged them to … Continue reading
Germany becomes first European country to pass landmark resolution designating BDS campaign against Israel as antisemitic
REUTERS Germany designates BDS Israel boycott movement as anti-Semitic by Joseph Nasr, Riham Alkousaa May 17, 2019 The German parliament voted on Friday to condemn as anti-Semitic a movement that calls for economic pressure on Israel to end the occupation … Continue reading
“We are exposing an extensive sanctions evasion network that was established by the Iranian regime to evade American sanctions”
REUTERS U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards by Lesley Wroughton March 26, 2019 The United States on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions on a network of companies and people in Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
The president of Germany — the country that brought us the Holocaust — has just congratulated the country that has a) denied the Holocaust and b) called for Israel’s destruction
JERUSALEM POST German president lauds Iran on revolution that seeks Israel’s destruction by Benjamin Weinthal February 21, 2019 The president of Germany Frank Walter-Steinmeier sent a congratulatory telegram to Iran’s mullah regime in honor of the 40th anniversary of the … Continue reading