Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Germany
JERUSALEM POST AJC calls for Berlin to expel Iranian ambassador for spying on Israel by Benjamin Weinthal January 17, 2018 The Berlin office of the American Jewish Committee urged Germany’s Foreign Ministry on Wednesday to expel Iran’s ambassador because of … Continue reading
Karl Lagerfeld to Germany: “’You cannot kill millions of Jews, then take in millions of their worst enemies afterwards’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Citing Holocaust, Karl Lagerfeld says Germany is taking in Jews’ worst enemies by Staff November 14, 2017 Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld of Chanel evoked the Holocaust this week in criticizing Germany’s open borders policy toward Muslim refugees, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Irv Refkin, Brash Accidental Spy in World War II, Dies at 96 by Sam Roberts November 7, 2017 Irv Refkin, an impromptu but daring spy who served the United States and Britain as a saboteur, assassin and … Continue reading
“A piece of American history that sounds like an action movie — numerous Nazi plans to murder prominent movie stars, including Charlie Chaplin, foiled by a Jewish spy ring”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When Hitler sent his minions to LA: The true-life Nazi plot against Hollywood by Rich Tenorio October 10, 2017 It reads like a scene from a nightmare Hollywood script: Nazis in Los Angeles plan to kill some … Continue reading
Munich Olympic Memorial: “Before, during, and after the attack, Germany displayed a systemic pattern of neglect, still unacknowledged by its government”
TABLET MAG Munich’s New Memorial to the Slain Israeli Athletes is Meaningless and Offensive by Liel Leibovitz September 6, 2017 Israeli president Reuven Rivlin and German president Frank-Walter Steinmeier unveiled a memorial in Munich today commemorating the 11 Israeli athletes … Continue reading
GATESTONE Europe: The Censored Film They Do Not Want You to See by Stefan Frank August 1, 2017 A Franco-German film that no one in Europe is legally allowed to see has become the source of a major scandal, and … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading