Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Germany
Munich Olympic Memorial: “Before, during, and after the attack, Germany displayed a systemic pattern of neglect, still unacknowledged by its government”
TABLET MAG Munich’s New Memorial to the Slain Israeli Athletes is Meaningless and Offensive by Liel Leibovitz September 6, 2017 Israeli president Reuven Rivlin and German president Frank-Walter Steinmeier unveiled a memorial in Munich today commemorating the 11 Israeli athletes … Continue reading
GATESTONE Europe: The Censored Film They Do Not Want You to See by Stefan Frank August 1, 2017 A Franco-German film that no one in Europe is legally allowed to see has become the source of a major scandal, and … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading
“As polls taken between 2011 and 2015 showed, between a third and half of Germans view Israel as the moral equivalent of Nazi Germany”
PJ MEDIA What Germany’s Foreign Minister Should Have Done in Israel by David P. Goldman April 30, 2017 Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rightly canceled a meeting with visiting German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel after Gabriel met with Breaking the … Continue reading
JEWISH NEWS SERVICE Israeli-German spat brings to fore Europe’s funding of BDS and terror by Adam Abrams April 27, 2017 A diplomatic spat between Israel and Germany has provided a prominent platform for research that documents the European Union’s funding … Continue reading
“More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany’s political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true”
GATESTONE Germany’s Muslim Demographic Future by Soeren Kern February 8, 2017 Germany will need to take in 300,000 migrants annually for the next 40 years to stop population decline, according to a leaked government report. The document, parts of which … Continue reading
We’re so comforted this isn’t #AntiSemitism: “Court in Germany has decided that attempt to set fire to local synagogue was justified act meant to express criticism against Israel’s conduct in its ongoing conflict with Gaza”
JERUSALEM POST German Court Calls Synagogue Torching an Act to ‘Criticize Israel’ by Benjamin Weinthal January 13, 2017 …A German regional court in the city of Wuppertal affirmed a lower court decision last Friday stating that a violent attempt to … Continue reading