Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Berlin
Berlin Interior Minister: “Freedom of expression is a great good. If, however, the state of Israel and Jews are to be ruthlessly persecuted, the red line has been crossed”
JEWISH PRESS Germany Revokes Visa, Asks Convicted Arab Terrorist Rasmea Odeh to Leave by Hana Levi Julian March 16, 2019 Convicted Arab terrorist Rasmea Yousef Odeh has been stopped from taking the stage in Berlin as an icon of the … Continue reading
“The German government that resides in Berlin has in recent years allowed hundreds of thousands of antisemites from Muslim countries to immigrate without selection”
JERUSALEM POST Berlin – Europe’s antisemitism capital by Manfred Gerstenfeld February 8 2019 Berlin has become Europe’s capital of antisemitism. Those who have been accustomed to considering Malmö as such were, however, not wrong. Malmö still suffers from major antisemitism. … Continue reading
WRAL.COM Attacker in Berlin skullcap case turns himself in to police April 19, 2018 A 19-year-old Syrian asylum-seeker turned himself in to police Thursday after his violent attack on a man wearing a Jewish skullcap in Berlin caused outrage across … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Berlin department store apologizes, restocks Israeli ‘settlement’ wines by Herb Keinon November 22, 2015 The German Department store KaDeWe, which on Saturday removed from its store wine produced in the Golan Heights, apologized for the move on Sunday … Continue reading
TABLET MAGAZINE by Jordan Chandler Hirsch July 22, 2014 As protestors’ rhetoric heats up across Europe, many Jews feel safer in Israel The case for Israel is now playing out on the streets of Paris. Over the weekend, pro-Palestinian rioters … Continue reading