Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- John Kerry, "haughty from his success in the Pyrrhic victory of the Iran nuclear deal, said things he probably now wishes he could take back"
Tag Archives: Berlin
Berlin’s “Jewish” Museum: “Under these circumstances, one has to consider whether the name ‘Jewish’ is still appropriate”
ALGEMEINER Berlin Jewish Museum Director Quits Over BDS Tweet June 14, 2019 The director of Berlin’s showcase Jewish Museum resigned from his post on Friday following outrage over a tweet by the museum’s team earlier this week that was supportive … Continue reading
Berlin Interior Minister: “Freedom of expression is a great good. If, however, the state of Israel and Jews are to be ruthlessly persecuted, the red line has been crossed”
JEWISH PRESS Germany Revokes Visa, Asks Convicted Arab Terrorist Rasmea Odeh to Leave by Hana Levi Julian March 16, 2019 Convicted Arab terrorist Rasmea Yousef Odeh has been stopped from taking the stage in Berlin as an icon of the … Continue reading
“The German government that resides in Berlin has in recent years allowed hundreds of thousands of antisemites from Muslim countries to immigrate without selection”
JERUSALEM POST Berlin – Europe’s antisemitism capital by Manfred Gerstenfeld February 8 2019 Berlin has become Europe’s capital of antisemitism. Those who have been accustomed to considering Malmö as such were, however, not wrong. Malmö still suffers from major antisemitism. … Continue reading
WRAL.COM Attacker in Berlin skullcap case turns himself in to police April 19, 2018 A 19-year-old Syrian asylum-seeker turned himself in to police Thursday after his violent attack on a man wearing a Jewish skullcap in Berlin caused outrage across … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Berlin department store apologizes, restocks Israeli ‘settlement’ wines by Herb Keinon November 22, 2015 The German Department store KaDeWe, which on Saturday removed from its store wine produced in the Golan Heights, apologized for the move on Sunday … Continue reading
TABLET MAGAZINE by Jordan Chandler Hirsch July 22, 2014 As protestors’ rhetoric heats up across Europe, many Jews feel safer in Israel The case for Israel is now playing out on the streets of Paris. Over the weekend, pro-Palestinian rioters … Continue reading