Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
Tag Archives: Sebastian Kurz
“Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz tells German daily “Bild” that it was Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that shook him out of his complacency, urging him to “do something” to contain the epidemic”
JNS Austrian leader ‘thanks God’ for Netanyahu’s advice on coronavirus by Netta Bar March 22, 2020 Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday during an interview with the German newspaper Bild, saying it was the … Continue reading
“Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin”
ALGEMEINER Austria’s Kurz Vows to Fight Antisemitism, After Israel Voices Concern Over Inclusion of Far-Right Party in His Coalition December 21, 2017 by Reuters and Staff Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said on Wednesday his new coalition would focus on fighting … Continue reading
Islam: Political alliance “poised to catapult Austria to the vanguard of Western Europe’s resistance to mass migration from the Muslim world”
GATESTONE Austria: New Government to Resist “Islamization” by Soeren Kern December 17, 2017 …Chancellor-elect Sebastian Kurz, 31, who won Austria’s national election on October 15 after campaigning on a promise to halt illegal immigration, will govern with Heinz-Christian Strache, 48, … Continue reading