Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Cologne
THE TOWER Kurds Wave Israeli Flag in Solidarity with Jewish State at Independence Rally in Germany by Staff August 28, 2017 At a rally in the German city of Cologne on Saturday, attended by some 20,000 Kurds from different parts … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The other face of Jihad by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 10, 2016 On New Year’s Eve, large gangs of Arab, North African, and Muslim men sexually assaulted women in a large number of cities in both Germany and … Continue reading
FrontPage Mag Cologne Mayor to Victims of Migrant Sex Assaults: You Asked For It by Robert Spencer January 8, 2016 Feminism dies on multiculturalism’s sacrificial altar…On New Year’s Eve in Cologne, Germany, around 1,000 Muslim migrants congregated by the city’s … Continue reading