Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Cologne
THE TOWER Kurds Wave Israeli Flag in Solidarity with Jewish State at Independence Rally in Germany by Staff August 28, 2017 At a rally in the German city of Cologne on Saturday, attended by some 20,000 Kurds from different parts … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The other face of Jihad by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 10, 2016 On New Year’s Eve, large gangs of Arab, North African, and Muslim men sexually assaulted women in a large number of cities in both Germany and … Continue reading
FrontPage Mag Cologne Mayor to Victims of Migrant Sex Assaults: You Asked For It by Robert Spencer January 8, 2016 Feminism dies on multiculturalism’s sacrificial altar…On New Year’s Eve in Cologne, Germany, around 1,000 Muslim migrants congregated by the city’s … Continue reading