Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Denmark
ALGEMEINER Israel Rebukes Six European Countries for Joining Sanctions-Avoiding Financial System by Karys Rhea December 1, 2019 Israel sharply rebuked six European countries on Sunday after they announced their intention to become members of INSTEX, a financial system that provides … Continue reading
#BDSFail “I’m glad Denmark has realized the Danish taxpayer does not wish to fund – directly or indirectly – Palestinian organizations with ties to terrorism”
YNET Denmark halts aid to Palestinian NGO over terror ties by Itamar Eichner December 23, 2017 Danish Foreign Ministry decides to stop funding for 14 Palestinian organizations in the wake of an internal investigation that found these groups used the … Continue reading
GATESTONE Denmark Criminalizes Free Speech – Selectively by Judith Bergman February 19, 2016 Last week, a Danish district court ruled that what a Danish citizen had written on Facebook in November 2013 violated the Danish criminal code. In response to a … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA How Islam Creates Sociopaths by Nicolai Sennels October 4, 2015 The daily mass killings, terror, persecutions and family executions committed by the followers of Islam are nauseating, and the ingenuity behind the attacks — always looking for new … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Paul Miller February 19, 2015 Blaming Jews won’t save Europe from the deadly blade of Islamic terror “Terrorism in the Middle East — when Jews were being attacked, Israelis were being attacked, Americans were being attacked, even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff February 18, 2015 In a fiery sermon delivered only a day prior to twin terror attacks that rocked Copenhagen and left two dead, a Danish imam rejected calls for interfaith dialogue, instead urging “ideological conflict” with anyone … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17, 2015 …But other than when a Jew is killed – in a spectacular way – on its soil, does Denmark show support for its Jewish community or the Jewish people? Or does … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Roger Cohen February 16, 2015 After a Danish movie director at a seminar on “Art, Blasphemy and Freedom of Expression” and a Danish Jew guarding a synagogue were shot dead in Copenhagen, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, the prime … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Yifa Yaakov May 31, 2014 A Danish Muslim who played a central role in inciting the riots that followed the 2005-2006 Muhammad cartoon controversy regrets his involvement in the violence, and says it was the result … Continue reading