Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Denmark
ALGEMEINER Israel Rebukes Six European Countries for Joining Sanctions-Avoiding Financial System by Karys Rhea December 1, 2019 Israel sharply rebuked six European countries on Sunday after they announced their intention to become members of INSTEX, a financial system that provides … Continue reading
#BDSFail “I’m glad Denmark has realized the Danish taxpayer does not wish to fund – directly or indirectly – Palestinian organizations with ties to terrorism”
YNET Denmark halts aid to Palestinian NGO over terror ties by Itamar Eichner December 23, 2017 Danish Foreign Ministry decides to stop funding for 14 Palestinian organizations in the wake of an internal investigation that found these groups used the … Continue reading
GATESTONE Denmark Criminalizes Free Speech – Selectively by Judith Bergman February 19, 2016 Last week, a Danish district court ruled that what a Danish citizen had written on Facebook in November 2013 violated the Danish criminal code. In response to a … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA How Islam Creates Sociopaths by Nicolai Sennels October 4, 2015 The daily mass killings, terror, persecutions and family executions committed by the followers of Islam are nauseating, and the ingenuity behind the attacks — always looking for new … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Paul Miller February 19, 2015 Blaming Jews won’t save Europe from the deadly blade of Islamic terror “Terrorism in the Middle East — when Jews were being attacked, Israelis were being attacked, Americans were being attacked, even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff February 18, 2015 In a fiery sermon delivered only a day prior to twin terror attacks that rocked Copenhagen and left two dead, a Danish imam rejected calls for interfaith dialogue, instead urging “ideological conflict” with anyone … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17, 2015 …But other than when a Jew is killed – in a spectacular way – on its soil, does Denmark show support for its Jewish community or the Jewish people? Or does … Continue reading