Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- "The draw of Israelis to physical culture & embodiment began with early Zionist thinkers who sought out to become the “muscle jew” and to flex the muscles of physical survival instead of spiritual faith"
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
Tag Archives: Sweden
ALGEMEINER Israel Rebukes Six European Countries for Joining Sanctions-Avoiding Financial System by Karys Rhea December 1, 2019 Israel sharply rebuked six European countries on Sunday after they announced their intention to become members of INSTEX, a financial system that provides … Continue reading
GATESTONE Sweden is at War by Judith Bergman July 13, 2019 …“Sweden is at war and it is the politicians who are responsible. Five nights in a row, cars have been set on fire in the university town of Lund. … Continue reading
Stockholm Hospital makes Top Ten list: Jewish doctors “systematically discriminated against by department head for years”
HAARETZ Top Swedish Hospital to Make List of 10 Worst anti-Semitic Incidents of 2018 by David Stavrou December 23, 2018 One of Sweden’s most prestigious hospitals will be included in a high-profile list of the year’s worst cases of anti-Semitism, … Continue reading
“Not only women, but almost one out of three Swedes, do not feel safe in Sweden, according to a new poll”
GATESTONE Sweden: Women Raped, Authorities Too Busy by Judith Bergman November 28, 2018 …Unlike what the Swedish media has been preaching for years — that most rapes occur in private settings and are committed against victims who know already their attacker — … Continue reading
“When my friend #PerAhlmark passed away in June, at the age of 79, the free world lost an eminent writer, poet and pro-democracy activist”
JERUSALEM POST Sweden’s Prophet by Hillel Neuer August 6, 2018 For the late Per Ahlmark, history revealed three empirical rules that proved why liberal democracy was vital for all of humanity. First, “no democracy has ever gone to war against … Continue reading
GATESTONE The High Price of Denial by Douglas Murray March 15, 2018 Is it possible that mainstream politicians and the mainstream media are finally recognising what the European public can see with their own eyes?…On Monday February 26, Merkel gave … Continue reading
Sweden: “A country where rapes by Muslim men are systematically ignored by the authorities or responded to with minimal punishment”
PJ MEDIA The Terrifying Way Sweden Is Killing Itself by Bruce Bawer July 10, 2017 I could be writing every week about Sweden. Every day. Every hour. For reasons that will be analyzed by historians for a long, long time … Continue reading