Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: antisemitism
AMERICAN THINKER The Anti-Semitism Monopoly by Ilya Feoktistov August 4, 2019 Recently, while defending Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib from charges of anti-Semitism over her Holocaust comments, Jeremy Burton, the head of Boston’s umbrella Jewish community organization [JCRC], asserted a cartel monopoly … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Slotkin (D): GOP Only Opposes Anti-Semitism for Money by Nic Rowan July 31, 2019 Freshman representative Elissa Slotkin (D., Mich) said at a Jewish Democratic summer conference that Republicans only oppose anti-Semitism because they want money from Jewish … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL E. Michael Jones’s War on The Jews by Dexter Van Zile July 30, 2019 If Jews or Christians still harbor any doubts that American civil society has entered an era where public expressions of Jew-hatred are not … Continue reading
At DC CUFI conference, “several speakers reminded the overwhelmingly Christian audience (with a smattering of observant Jews) that #antisemitism is a cancer, and it’s everybody’s problem”
THE FEDERALIST How To ‘Shine A Light’ Against The Growing Darkness Of Anti-Semitism by Melissa Langsam Braunstein July 12, 2019 “Why Israel, From Why Should I Care to What Can I Do?” was the multi-part question asked and answered this … Continue reading
“Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism”
JEWISH JOURNAL OMG, Just Shut Up: An Open Letter to Linda Sarsour by Ariel Sobel July 11, 2019 Dear Linda Sarsour: This is an appeal to you on behalf of the Jewish community for you to stop speaking for us, … Continue reading
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
Rabbi Sacks to House of Lords: “Within living memory of the Holocaust, antisemitism has returned exactly as it did in the 19th century”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbi Sacks: Rise in antisemitism today similar to Holocaust-era by Tamar Beeri June 23, 2019 The UK’s House of Lords debated the subject of antisemitism in the country’s politics, with Britain’s former Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks describing the … Continue reading