Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: antisemitism
“Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries”
JNS Why Human Rights Watch is attacking Israel’s Law of Return by Karen Bekker May 4, 2021 If you’re Jewish and live in the Diaspora, chances are there’s been some event in the news or in politics that at some … Continue reading
“Shakir has a long history of antisemitism. He called for the annihilation of the Jewish state, defended antisemites in court, and whitewashed violence against Jews”
STOPANTISEMITISM.ORG Antisemite of the Week: Omar Shakir – Bigot with a Vengeance May 1, 2021 Omar Shakir is the Israel and Palestine “Country” Director at Human Rights Watch (HRW), a multimillion-dollar international non-governmental organization that purportedly conducts research and advocacy … Continue reading
“University administrators do nothing or very little to address the pro-boycott activities of faculty, entire departments and student groups”
JNS Noting and confronting anti-Semitism among the ‘educated’ by Kenneth Levin April 27, 2021 A March 29 article in the online news magazine Tablet titled “Are Educated People More Anti-Semitic?” reported that a carefully crafted survey of Americans by authors Jay … Continue reading
“This problem, this abyss, this malaise at the heart of the republic’s democratic civilization, is something that we, the French people, must ponder and repair together”
TABLET MAG The Metaphysics of the Sarah Halimi Affair by Bernard-Henry Levy April 29, 2021 The killing of Sarah Halimi is much more than a snippet of local news. It is a major event. Let’s review what happened. We have … Continue reading
“We are suffering from a widespread social health epidemic and it is rooted in the cheapening of Jewish blood”
AISH Why France Refuses to Prosecute an Antisemitic Murderer by Bari Weiss April 17, 2021 In a normal world, everyone would know the name Sarah Halimi. It’s understandable if you don’t. The press didn’t obsessively cover her murder the way they … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘Now We Can Torture and Kill Jews With Impunity’: Fury Among French Jews as Top Appeal Court Rejects Criminal Trial for Killer of Sarah Halimi by Ben Cohen April 14, 2021 The family of Sarah Halimi — the French … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON Evidence that campus anti-Zionist propaganda makes students antisemitic April 2, 2021 Tablet magazine has a most disturbing article that shows that antisemitism is positively correlated with education… We found that respondents with higher education levels are markedly … Continue reading
Tuvia Tenenbom’s latest book couldn’t find a publisher in this country – which itself shows the truth of the central thesis of his latest book, that antisemitism is barely concealed
THE JEWISH CHRONICLE In Britain there is much antisemitism under the surface by Melanie Phillips March 19, 2021 Tuvia Tenenbom is perhaps the most successful author to experience extreme levels of difficulty in getting his books published in English. I … Continue reading
Ex-antisemite Tufts dental student Adam Elayan: “I am truly sorry for the pain my words have caused. I have wanted to publicly apologize for, and disavow, my past posts for years now”
JNS Turning my back on my ugly, anti-Semitic teenage tweets by Adam Elayan March 8, 2021 When I was a teenager six to nine years ago, I tweeted horrible anti-Semitic statements. I made generalizations about Jewish people; I promoted stereotypes … Continue reading
“A proposed curriculum magnifies differences, encourages tribal loyalties and advances ideological group think”
NEW YORK TIMES California’s Ethnic Studies Follies by Bret Stephens March 9, 2021 The first time California’s Department of Education published a draft of an ethnic studies “model curriculum” for high school students, in 2019, it managed the neat trick … Continue reading