Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Decades of incompetent budgeting and enormous but unfunded promises shove Illinois into insolvency, unable to pay bills as they come due”
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- Netflix series: Alberto Nisman had closed in on the culprit in the Iran-directed AMIA murders, when he himself was murdered
- "Anticipation is high that Russian President Vladimir Putin during his Thursday visit to Israel will announce his intention to pardon and release the 26-year-old yoga teacher"
Tag Archives: antisemitism
“In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation”
AMERICANS FOR PEACE AND TOLERANCE Newton’s anti-Jewish curriculum scandal makes it to the pages of The New York Times January 16, 2020 …They identified the anti-Israel high school curriculum at Newton Public Schools as part of “a much bigger problem” across the … Continue reading
In 2020, another pogrom in Ukraine. “Witnesses say that the Ukrainians were running wildly through the street looking for Jews with knives and clubs in their hands”
YESHIVA WORLD Pogrom in Umam over Shabbos: Ukrainian Thugs Attack Jews, 4 Evacuated To Hospitals January 11, 2020 A group of about 30 Ukrainian thugs went on a rampage close to midnight on Friday night in Uman and mercilessly beat … Continue reading
Ami Horowitz hits the streets of NY to ask blacks, Why are so many Jews being attacked in New York City ?
WSJ Yale, Al Sharpton and the Attacks on New York’s Jews And so the ultra-Orthodox Jews find themselves sitting ducks again in a New York hostile or indifferent to their fate. Their values have never been so out of step … Continue reading
New York City march on antisemitism: “That the march drew together so many disparate elements of the Jewish community also may have stemmed from careful planning”
THE NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK 25,000 People March Against Anti-Semitism In New York City by Doug Chandler January 6, 2020 Joined by city & state officials, marchers from disparate parts of the Jewish community came together today to protest a … Continue reading
The elephant in the room: “The muted response to the string of attacks in NYC shows that mainstream U.S. Jewry is indifferent to Haredim and hesitant to condemn those who target them”
HAARETZ Most U.S. Jews Don’t Care About anti-Semitic Violence Against the ultra-Orthodox by Jonathan S. Tobin December 30, 2019 …Ever since U.S. President Donald Trump conflated opposition to the removal of Confederate statues with support for an August 2017 neo-Nazi … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC Jews Are Going Underground by Deborah Lipstadt December 29, 2019 In a month of terrible anti-Semitic attacks, including a stabbing yesterday of multiple people at a Hanukkah celebration at a rabbi’s home in Monsey, New York, the news … Continue reading