Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: antisemitism
University of Illinois presentation “’instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger”
JEWISH JOURNAL University of Illinois Chancellor Condemns ‘Anti-Semitic Content’ in Housing Staff Meeting Presentation by Aaron Bandler October 14, 2019 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) Chancellor Robert Jones condemned the “anti-Semitic content” featured in a presentation during a Sept. 25 … Continue reading
“Right-wing anti-Semites see any accusation of anti-Semitism as a Jewish conspiracy to take away the rights of whites, while left-wing anti-Semites sees the same accusation as an attempt to silence Palestinians”
FORWARD I Was Protested At Bard College For Being A Jew by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 12, 2019 …When the conference began Thursday morning, I was warned that protesters from the Bard chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine planned to … Continue reading
“How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?”
POWERLINE BLOG Attacks on Orthodox Jews spike; mainstream Jewish groups seem indifferent Paul Mirengoff October 10, 2019 …Caroline Glick believes the explanation lies in the kind of Jews who are being attacked and the kind of people doing the attacking: … Continue reading
“As pressure to treat the Jewish state like a pariah has grown, so has the list of authors who refuse to allow their books to be published in Israel – or even translated in Hebrew, the language of the Jewish people”
AISH Authors Snubbing Israel by Dr. Yvette Alt Miller September 24, 2019 …British writer Kamila Shamsi won the prestigious Nelly Sachs literary prize, bestowed every other year by the city of Dortmund in Germany. A Nelly Sachs award comes with … Continue reading
“Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
MOSAIC In Her New Book on Anti-Semitism, Bari Weiss Bravely States the Obvious September 11, 2019 In How to Fight Anti-Semitism, Bari Weiss points out that anti-Semitism is as much a creature of the left as of the right, and … Continue reading
Latest Women’s March board member canned. “She called Zionism ‘racism’ and said ‘blaming Hamas for firing rockets at Israel is like blaming a woman for punching her rapist'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Women’s March vote off new board member Zahra Billoo over tweets about Israel and Zionism by Daniel Sugarman September 19, 2019 A newly appointed board member of the Women’s March has been voted off it just days after … Continue reading
Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
WASHINGTON POST A judge who sentenced a Jewish inmate used anti-Semitic slurs, lawyers say. They want a new trial before he’s executed. by Timothy Bella September 6, 2019 …Halprin, who was serving a 30-year sentence for injury to a child … Continue reading