Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
- "American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity"
Tag Archives: antisemitism
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Linda Sarsour’s Blood Libel by Steven Emerson September 26, 2018 When police officers in America shoot unarmed black people, Jewish hands lurk in the background — so says Linda Sarsour, perhaps the most visible Muslim political advocate in the … Continue reading
Generation Z: “From universal health care to equality for minorities and the LGBTQ community, Israel should be their model nation”
JNS Generation Z perspective: Why are my peers embracing anti-Semitism and socialism? by Noah Phillips September 13, 2018 …Despite the hell that would be unleased on gays, women and minorities if Israel were replaced by another Islamic theocracy, Socialists and … Continue reading
Mort Klein: “It’s deeply offensive that Racist bigot Jew hating White hating Louis Farrakhan was invited to the great soul singer Aretha Franklin’s funeral”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Leaders Outraged Over ‘Black Hitler’ Farrakhan’s Prominent Appearance at Aretha Franklin’s Funeral by Benjamin Kerstein September 2, 2018 Jewish leaders voiced outrage on Sunday over the prominent attendance of Nation of Islam leader and notorious antisemite Louis Farrakhan … Continue reading
Anti-Semitism versus Antisemitism: “Regularly spelled with a hyphen in American English but without in academia, some experts claim the punctuation mark slashes the word’s potency”
TIMES OF ISRAEL What’s in a hyphen? Why writing anti-Semitism with a dash distorts its meaning by Matt Lebovic August 23, 2018 In April of 2015, Microsoft received an unusual memo. Crafted on behalf of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, … Continue reading
Bal Harbour — “where Jews, people of color and dogs were not allowed” — passes law defining anti-semitism
DAILY WIRE Florida Town Becomes First U.S. Municipality To Give Police Definition Of Anti-Semitism by Paul Miller December 14, 2017 On Wednesday evening, Bal Harbour, Florida became the first municipality in the country to implement an ordinance that provides law … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading