Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas"
- "For the Europeans, Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran was always about the money"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Bill Clinton's Pollster: "It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch"
- Kuwaiti writer: There is no Palestine and no Occupation [VIDEO]
- “Israel’s economy is booming. The failure of the Arabs and BDS movement campaigns to destroy it are as spectacular as the Arab failures to defeat Israel in the battlefield”
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City Sunday May 6
- The “whisper campaign” against quarterback Josh Rosen was “absolutely classic anti-Semitism”
Tag Archives: antisemitism
Bal Harbour — “where Jews, people of color and dogs were not allowed” — passes law defining anti-semitism
DAILY WIRE Florida Town Becomes First U.S. Municipality To Give Police Definition Of Anti-Semitism by Paul Miller December 14, 2017 On Wednesday evening, Bal Harbour, Florida became the first municipality in the country to implement an ordinance that provides law … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading
“If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?”
HOT AIR Kirsten Gillibrand Settles In With Anti-Israel Groups by Jazz Shaw October 11, 2017 For someone who was recently described as one of the hot prospects for a 2020 presidential run, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand certainly picks some odd … Continue reading
MIRROR One in three British Jews consider leaving the UK fearing hate crime, poll finds by Nigel Nelson August 20, 2017 One in three British Jews have considered leaving the country because they no longer feel safe here. And almost … Continue reading
The false narrative of the “Trump antisemitism surge”: There’s not an antisemitic wave sweeping the US
ALGEMEINER Why Were the 7,000 Antisemitic Incidents Under Obama Largely Ignored? by Seth Frantzman March 1, 2017 …There were 1,211 antisemitic incidents in Obama’s first year in office. This was after four straight years of declining antisemitism. For instance, in 2008, there … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Once Hopeful for Harmony, a Philosopher Voices Discord in France by Adam Nossiter March 11, 2016 …and after the [Paris terror] attacks, those themes have not varied: Much of Islam is radically incompatible with French culture and … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman May 12, 2015 The recent string of attacks against Jews in Europe has driven many Jews away from an active Jewish life, said the president of one of Europe’s leading Orthodox Jewish networks on Tuesday. “We’re dealing … Continue reading