Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: antisemitism
Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
ARUTZ SHEVA Moscow yeshiva set on fire during Passover Seder by Elad Benari April 19, 2019 An arson fire was set at the largest yeshiva in Russia as during a Passover Seder on Friday, Jewish officials said, according to The … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
“Ted Cruz replaces the Democrats’ muddled manifesto with a clear and unequivocal exploration of the hatred of Jews and its particular evils”
TABLET MAG Finally, a Resolution That Actually Condemns Anti-Semitism by Liel Leibovitz March 26, 2019 Earlier this month, after Rep. Ilhan Omar accused American Jews of dual loyalty and the Israel lobby of purchasing undue influence, the House passed a resolution that … Continue reading
“What appears to have been a woefully misguided attempt at humor turned into a national embarrassment for the Southern California city of Newport Beach”
NEW YORK POST Anne Frank’s stepsister says teens in swastika photo apologized by Associated Press March 8, 2019 …On Thursday, the stepsister of Anne Frank visited privately with students who attended the party and described an emotional meeting in which … Continue reading
“Anti-Semitism currently comes from four groups: the left, the Islamic world, neo-Nazis and, in the United States, radicalized African-Americans”
JNS How anti-Semitism became unleashed in the West by Melanie Phillips March 7, 2019 …Of these, the left are the most important, as they control the levers of our culture. And the left are currently both incubators and facilitators of … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: You’re only calling me antisemitic because I’m Muslim. By the way, let’s talk about how Jews control DC
HOT AIR Ilhan Omar: Let’s Talk About The Influence In This Country That Says Allegiance To A Foreign Country Is Okay by Allah Pundit February 28, 2019 It is next-level demagoguery to suggest that accusations of anti-semitism by your critics are … Continue reading