Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: antisemitism
BREITBART ‘Saturday Night Live‘ Blasted for Antisemitic Joke About Israel and Coronavirus Vaccines by Joel B. Pollak February 21, 2021 Saturday Night Live is being criticized for a joke by Michael Che during the show’s most recent broadcast that suggested … Continue reading
#SNL “The comedian revealed something important about today’s left. The sooner we get the joke, the better”
TABLET MAG Thank You, Michael Che! by Liel Leibovitz February 22, 2021 …Sadly, too many of us hear “I hate you” and translate it into “let’s talk about this.” which is why so many smart Jews who ought to know … Continue reading
“For a people who have been subject to centuries of extraordinary persecution grounded in raw-Jew-hatred, many have no doubt that the extra attention and criticism heaped on Israel is grounded in antisemitism”
JEWISH JOURNAL Jews, Beware of Double Standards for Political Points by Micha Danzig February 17, 2021 For the approximately 90% of the Jews in the world who support and love the state of Israel, it is no mystery that Israel, the Jewish people’s … Continue reading
We demand a world without Jew hatred and anti-Jewish discrimination. We are a civil rights movement dedicated to ensuring Jewish liberation from centuries of persecution, and achieving justice for the Jewish people through peaceful direct action. End Jew Hatred
#Antisemitic violence and threats originate across political spectrum: “white supremacists, extreme anti-Zionists and marginal black nationalist groups alike”
ALGEMEINER Jews ‘Taking Ownership of Their Own Security’ Is Key to Countering Antisemitic Threat in US, Top Community Official Argues by Ben Cohen February 11, 2021 Over the space of less than three years, the challenge of securing Jewish communities … Continue reading
“Israel hasn’t vaccinated the Palestinians for the same reason it hasn’t vaccinated the Egyptians or the French. Like the Egyptians and the French, the Palestinians have their own government and their own health ministry that is responsible for caring for them”
NEWSWEEK Democrats, American Jews and Politically Correct Bigotry by Caroline Glick January 29, 2021 Israel is the world leader in COVID-19 vaccinations. By late January, more than 85 percent of Israelis over the age of 60 had completed the two-round … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi of France, Haim Korsia, praises move by Catholic Church, calling it “prophetic initiative”
ALGEMEINER Citing Erosion of ‘Mutual Respect,’ Catholic Church in France Issues Clarion Call Against Antisemitism by Algemeiner Staff February 2, 2021 The leading bishops of the Catholic Church in France published an emotional declaration against antisemitism on Monday, emphasizing that … Continue reading
“History has told us that if you want to know a person’s truest nature, examine his attitude toward Jews”
SPECTATOR The uncomfortable truth about Black Lives Matter, Malcolm X and anti-Semitism by Jake Wallis Simons January 26, 2021 ..It goes without saying that Malcolm X was a towering figure in the civil rights struggle, and played a major role … Continue reading
#Holocaust remembrance: “Participants from the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Saudi Arabia joined viewers from North America, Europe and Israel in more personal kind of diplomacy”
JNS In a first, Arab-initiated event commemorates the Holocaust in wake of Abraham Accords by Eliana Rudee January 27, 2021 In the wake of the Abraham Accords and in honor of International Holocaust Memorial Day on Jan. 27, individuals from … Continue reading
“American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison”
AMERICAN THINKER Democrat Hypocrisy on Condemning Anti-Semitism Is Becoming Tiresome by Lauri B. Regan January 10, 2021 As an American Jew who retired after 30 years of practicing law in order to fight anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism, including spending the past … Continue reading