Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: antisemitism
#BDSFail Jewish groups welcome French resolution which recognizes connection between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
ALGEMEINER French Lawmakers Adopt Definition of Antisemitism That Includes Anti-Zionism by Ben Cohen December 3, 2019 The French parliament approved on Tuesday a resolution that recognizes and condemns anti-Zionism as a form of antisemitism. Deputies in the National Assembly voted … Continue reading
“To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right.” On the left, not so much.
JNS Who can speak for American Jews against anti-Semitism? Not the ADL by Jonathan S. Tobin November 27, 2019 …Anti-Semitic trends that couldn’t be connected to Trump by even the most rabid liberal were swept under the rug. Its belated … Continue reading
“Why would students calling themselves progressives feel the need to use such a startling, antisemitic chant to make their presence known?”
COLLEGE FIX I’m a queer Jew of color. Woke college students tried to shut me down at Vassar by Hen Mazzig November 23, 2019 As part of a recent three-week campus speaking tour, I traveled to colleges across North America … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Every Media Trump Conspiracy Becomes a Jewish Conspiracy Theory by Daniel Greenfield October 24, 2019 …Why does every conspiracy theory about President Trump eventually turn into a Jewish conspiracy? Part of the answer is convenience. Chabad has … Continue reading
University of Illinois presentation “’instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger”
JEWISH JOURNAL University of Illinois Chancellor Condemns ‘Anti-Semitic Content’ in Housing Staff Meeting Presentation by Aaron Bandler October 14, 2019 University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) Chancellor Robert Jones condemned the “anti-Semitic content” featured in a presentation during a Sept. 25 … Continue reading
“Right-wing anti-Semites see any accusation of anti-Semitism as a Jewish conspiracy to take away the rights of whites, while left-wing anti-Semites sees the same accusation as an attempt to silence Palestinians”
FORWARD I Was Protested At Bard College For Being A Jew by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 12, 2019 …When the conference began Thursday morning, I was warned that protesters from the Bard chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine planned to … Continue reading
“How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?”
POWERLINE BLOG Attacks on Orthodox Jews spike; mainstream Jewish groups seem indifferent Paul Mirengoff October 10, 2019 …Caroline Glick believes the explanation lies in the kind of Jews who are being attacked and the kind of people doing the attacking: … Continue reading