Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
“However commendable Biden’s decision was to disavow an antisemite like Linda Sarsour, the Democratic Party nominee should clean up his own house first”
THE FEDERALIST Biden Condemns Antisemitism While Ignoring Democrats Who Support It by Benjamin Baird September 12, 2020 …Despite these concerns, Biden continues to ignore the BDS advocate on his staff. In June 2018, his liaison to the Muslim American community, … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON Moderate Muslim-American group supporting Biden is angering Israel-haters for not sharing their bigotry September 10, 2020 Emgage is a moderate American Muslim group that “seeks to educate, engage and empower Muslim American communities through educational events, voter … Continue reading
Biden takes a Kenosha meeting with Jacob Blake Sr., whose online posts includes: “A cracker jew can do whatever to a white woman for years but let a jig try it”
JERUSALEM POST Biden criticized by Jewish community for meeting with Farrakhan supporter by Donna Rachel Edmunds September 6, 2020 A meeting between Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and the father of a black man who was shot by Wisconsin police … Continue reading
“Anger erupted after a Biden campaign spokesman had condemned Sarsour and suggested that she was antisemitic over her criticism of Israel”
MIDDLE EAST EYE EXCLUSIVE: Biden aides apologise privately over attack on Linda Sarsour by Ali Harb August 23, 2020 Top aides to presidential candidate Joe Biden have apologised to Arab and Muslim Democrats over an attack on Palestinian-American activist Linda … Continue reading
Antisemite Linda Sarsour addresses Dem convention but “she has no role in the Biden campaign whatsoever”
NEW YORK POST Biden campaign denies Linda Sarsour ties after DNC appearance by Emily Jacobs August 19, 2020 The Biden campaign is distancing itself from controversial former Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour after the Democratic National Committee featured her in … Continue reading
“The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
AMERICAN THINKER The Democrats’ 2020 platform resurrects Obama’s hostility to Israel and appeasement of Iran by Carol S. Greenwald August 2, 2020 Democrats’ crowing that their 2020 platform on Israel is a victory for the moderates is disingenuous. The Democrat … Continue reading
DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
FOREIGN POLICY Biden Bucks Progressives, Won’t Denounce Israeli Occupation by Colum Lynch August 6, 2020 In early July, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and other influential progressives were convinced that they had secured a critical concession from Joe Biden’s campaign: For … Continue reading
“Emgage Action has titled the event “Million Muslim Votes,” underscoring its emphasis on boosting Muslim turnout in November”
WASHINGTON POST Biden urges Muslim Americans to help him defeat Trump by Mariam Fam and Elana Schor July 20, 2020 Democrat Joe Biden urged Muslim Americans on Monday to join him in the fight to defeat President Donald Trump as … Continue reading
Biden’s Democratic Party Israel platform: “U.S. embassy, which Trump moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in May 2018, five months after recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, should remain there”
JNS Democratic Party advances platform, including language on Israel July 16, 2020 Members of the drafting committee voted to approve the language of the Democratic Party’s 2020 platform in a virtual meeting on Wednesday ahead of the July 27 vote … Continue reading
I24NEWS J Street, If Not Now among groups urging Biden not to appoint BDS critics on security jobs July 8, 2020 J Street and If Not Now, two left-leaning Jewish groups, were among the signatories of a letter to Joe … Continue reading