Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- "Netanyahu said determined to move ahead with annexing parts of West Bank and is working on high-resolution maps, despite threat of EU sanctions, ambivalence from US"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
“Biden has brought into the mix two Jewish Democratic groups that otherwise spent much of the primary season reviling one another”
JWEEKLY These are Biden’s Jews by Ron Kampeas and Laura E. Adkins April 24, 2020 But there are new Jewish kids on the Biden block, too. They earned their Democratic cred without having come up through the traditional pro-Israel channels, … Continue reading
“The fact that Biden would embrace J Street’s endorsement suggests he is pivoting to the left, not the center — at the cost of whatever pro-Israel views he once may have had”
BREITBART Joe Biden Celebrates Endorsement by J Street, Soros-backed Israel Critics by Joel B. Pollak April 17, 2020 J Street offered Biden its first-ever presidential endorsement, citing his opposition to Israeli settlements and his work in negotiating the Iran nuclear … Continue reading
“If the Democrats are to defeat Trump, Sanders’s leftist and anti-Israel supporters must embrace the nominee, but what will he have to give them to secure their support?”
JNS Biden needs the Bernie Bros. Will he give them a say in policy? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 14, 2020 In a flight of fancy and an almost superfluous reminder of his irrelevance, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman … Continue reading
When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas”
BLOOMBERG Biden’s Call to Ease Iran Sanctions Fits a Bad Pattern by Bobby Ghosh April 6, 2020 …Biden has doubled down on Obama’s Iran policy, saying he would, as president, return the U.S. to the deal — without first insisting … Continue reading
“A Trump-Biden matchup will give voters a choice between two different visions of relations with Israel, the Palestinians and Iran”
JNS Biden’s revival means a return to Obama’s Middle East policies by Jonathan S. Tobin March 11, 2020 …Biden has sounded more supportive of Israel than his boss or most of his 2020 Democratic competitors. But the former vice president … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading