Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- #HamasTerror plot: "The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks"
- Rashida, we can't hear you...Police threaten to arrest members of al-Qaws, Palestinian LGBT group
- E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it's only with Israel they draw the line.
- "Overreach by Israel’s Rabbinate has turned marriage into a symbol of dissatisfaction with religious authority and a key issue in the upcoming election"
- StandWithUS Annual Gala Sunday November 9 Honors Janice & Steve Hefter
- An Arab Muslim in the #IDF speaks out [VIDEO]
- “Nor are these imams unusual; most Israeli Arabs shun violence”
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
“Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career”
POLITICO Biden Inc. by Ben Schreckinger August 2, 2019 The day the Bidens took over Paradigm Global Advisors was a memorable one. In the late summer of 2006 Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Joe’s younger brother, James, purchased the firm. … Continue reading
I24NEWS Democratic presidential candidate Biden says Israeli ‘occupation a real problem’ July 15, 2019 “The occupation is a real problem,” said Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden on Friday, referring to Israel’s military presence in the West Bank, in an election … Continue reading
“No one wants a full-blown war with Iran. We’re already, though, in a war with it now, in the Middle East theater and beyond”
THE NEW YORK SUN The Biden Plan for Appeasement Editorial July 12, 2019 …One thing to remember about the Iran deal that Mr. Biden now promises to rejoin: It was opposed — “overwhelmingly,” said the New York Times — by … Continue reading
Cory Booker translated: I’ll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
JERUSALEM POST Cory Booker will not stop meeting with Louis Farrakhan by Marcy Oster, JTA June 24, 2019 Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said in Columbia, South Carolina that he would continue to … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS Biden’s Untimely Assault on Israel by Elliott Abrams April 19, 2016 Yesterday, Israel was assaulted twice: once by terrorists, and once by the Vice President of the United States. The physical attack was in Jerusalem, where a … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens June 29, 2015 Michael Oren’s candid account of Obama’s Mideast policy has won him the right enemies. Michael Oren, Israel’s former ambassador to the United States, has written the smartest and juiciest diplomatic memoir … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG by Josh Rogin May 4, 2015 Top Obama administration officials have released new details about how they would lift most sanctions against Iran. Those are unnerving some experts, who doubt the administration’s claims about the sanctions will hold up. … Continue reading