Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
Chelsea Clinton: “The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty”
VANITY FAIR Please, God, Stop Chelsea Clinton from Whatever She Is Doing by T.A. Frank April 21, 2017 Amid investigations into Russian election interference, perhaps we ought to consider whether the Kremlin, to hurt Democrats, helped put Chelsea Clinton on … Continue reading
“Writing on Facebook after UN vote, a fellow adamant non-Trump voting friend wrote “Well, Obama. You did it. You made me feel grateful that Trump will be president. What a world”
FORWARD After UN Resolution, This #NeverTrump Conservative Is Wondering If Donald Is So Bad After All by Bethany Mandel December 28, 2016 …During the election this past fall, I proposed writing, as a conservative Republican, about why I felt that … Continue reading
MARKET WATCH Hillary Clinton supporters need to quit whining about the Electoral College by James E. Campbell December 19, 2016 Shocked and appalled by the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency, some supporters of Hillary Clinton have turned to minimizing … Continue reading
According to polls, #Trump took 25% of Jewish vote and that’s not including those “shy Trump voters”
ISRAEL HAYOM America moves right, Jewish groups move left by Richard Baehr December 4, 2016 On January 20, the Republican Party will control the White House, both houses of Congress, at least 33 governors’ offices, and over two-thirds of state … Continue reading
Banish your Trump-supporting friends because “wouldn’t you avoid an evil person who was deliberately destroying the planet?”
NATIONAL REVIEW Ten Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters from Their Lives by Dennis Prager November 29, 2016 Many Hillary Clinton voters have ceased communicating with friends, and even family members, who voted for Donald Trump. It is so common that … Continue reading
“The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states”
AMERICAN THINKER The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts by Richard Baehr November 27, 2016 The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states. No recount ever … Continue reading