Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
“The Clinton campaign wasted millions of dollars on the old public sphere, and wholly failed to grasp what the populist right was doing in the new one”
SUNDAY TIMES It was the net (and Jesus) wot wonit for Trump by Niall Ferguson November 5, 2017 …“These social platforms were all invented by very liberal people on the West and East Coasts,” mused Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital media … Continue reading
In Chicago, the “inaugural summit of the newly launched Obama Foundation offered an escape from reality for some Democrats”
POLITICO The strange, new-age Obama reunion by Edward-Isaac Covere November 1, 2017 They’re a long way from the White House. But here in the halls of the Marriott Marquis, covered in Barack Obama’s old logo of a rising sun for … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW A Bipartisan Dossier of Collusion by Andrew C. McCarthy October 28, 2017 …Democrats now own the dossier. That is a problem. The dossier was supposed to be seen as a roadmap of Trump collusion with Russia. But now, … Continue reading
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
Chelsea Clinton: “The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty”
VANITY FAIR Please, God, Stop Chelsea Clinton from Whatever She Is Doing by T.A. Frank April 21, 2017 Amid investigations into Russian election interference, perhaps we ought to consider whether the Kremlin, to hurt Democrats, helped put Chelsea Clinton on … Continue reading
“Writing on Facebook after UN vote, a fellow adamant non-Trump voting friend wrote “Well, Obama. You did it. You made me feel grateful that Trump will be president. What a world”
FORWARD After UN Resolution, This #NeverTrump Conservative Is Wondering If Donald Is So Bad After All by Bethany Mandel December 28, 2016 …During the election this past fall, I proposed writing, as a conservative Republican, about why I felt that … Continue reading
MARKET WATCH Hillary Clinton supporters need to quit whining about the Electoral College by James E. Campbell December 19, 2016 Shocked and appalled by the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency, some supporters of Hillary Clinton have turned to minimizing … Continue reading