Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Transgender
Israel on transgender: “Assignment to different units is based on soldiers’ abilities and IDF needs, regardless of gender identification or sexual orientation”
CNN Israeli transgender soldier finds solace in service by Ian Lee August 5, 2017 Two years ago, Micha Yehudi hit rock bottom. The 25-year-old Israeli soldier was working 18-hour days and couldn’t sleep at night. Instead he watched videos of … Continue reading
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
Try this in any other Middle Eastern country and count the corpses. “‘If I had been in Palestine or in any other Arab country, I might have been in prison or murdered’” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli Catholic wins first ‘Miss Trans Israel’ pageant by AP and JTA May 27, 2016 An Israeli from a Catholic Arab family was crowned the winner of the country’s first transgender pageant. Ta’alin Abu Hanna, 21, from the … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC Reform Jews: Transgender People Are Welcome Here by Emma Green November 5, 2015 Reform Jews are not the first religious group to take a welcoming stance towards transgender people, but so far, their approach may be the most … Continue reading
WASHINGTON JEWISH WEEK by Lauren Markoe August 12, 2015 ….While most of traditional Judaism divides the Jewish people into one of two genders, ancient Jewish texts include passages that speak of people whose physical characteristics don’t match the gender they … Continue reading