Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Transgender
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
Try this in any other Middle Eastern country and count the corpses. “‘If I had been in Palestine or in any other Arab country, I might have been in prison or murdered’” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli Catholic wins first ‘Miss Trans Israel’ pageant by AP and JTA May 27, 2016 An Israeli from a Catholic Arab family was crowned the winner of the country’s first transgender pageant. Ta’alin Abu Hanna, 21, from the … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC Reform Jews: Transgender People Are Welcome Here by Emma Green November 5, 2015 Reform Jews are not the first religious group to take a welcoming stance towards transgender people, but so far, their approach may be the most … Continue reading
WASHINGTON JEWISH WEEK by Lauren Markoe August 12, 2015 ….While most of traditional Judaism divides the Jewish people into one of two genders, ancient Jewish texts include passages that speak of people whose physical characteristics don’t match the gender they … Continue reading