Most Clicked This Week
- Central Fund of Israel and American Friends of Beit El targeted by Democrat congressmen challenging tax-exempt status
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It's not much of an exaggeration to say that Ben and Jerry believe that their company’s decision is godly"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- Iranian Judoka says ‘todah’ to Israelis for support
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- Joan Peters Caro, author of From Time Immemorial, has passed away in Chicago
Tag Archives: Human Rights Watch
“Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries”
JNS Why Human Rights Watch is attacking Israel’s Law of Return by Karen Bekker May 4, 2021 If you’re Jewish and live in the Diaspora, chances are there’s been some event in the news or in politics that at some … Continue reading
“Shakir has a long history of antisemitism. He called for the annihilation of the Jewish state, defended antisemites in court, and whitewashed violence against Jews”
STOPANTISEMITISM.ORG Antisemite of the Week: Omar Shakir – Bigot with a Vengeance May 1, 2021 Omar Shakir is the Israel and Palestine “Country” Director at Human Rights Watch (HRW), a multimillion-dollar international non-governmental organization that purportedly conducts research and advocacy … Continue reading
“Equally important, Amnesty International, HRW and Oxfam all have links to, or actively support, groups involved in the #BDS movement”
CAMERA BLOG Politico Plays Defense for Anti-Israel Groups by Sean Durns October 30, 2020 On Oct. 21, 2020 Politico magazine reported that “the Trump administration is considering declaring that several prominent international NGOs — including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch … Continue reading
“Human Rights Watch has become a shill for the Palestinians’ campaign to demonize and delegitimize Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel Expels Human Rights Watch’s BDS Supporter by Joseph Klein November 28, 2019 …The anti-Israel bias of the UN Human Rights Council is well-known. This dysfunctional UN body doesn’t even try very hard to hide it. However, … Continue reading
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
#BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting “the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Jerusalem court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official by News Agencies and Staff April 17, 2019 The Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday upheld a deportation order against Human Rights Watch’s local director and … Continue reading
“With ground support from a big tent of vitriolic groups, it was Human Rights Watch that pressured Airbnb into boycotting Israel”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why has Human Rights Watch become an anti-Israel activist group? by Jonathan Schanzer and David May February 4, 2019 When Airbnb, the online lodging service, announced in November that it would ban Israeli listings in the disputed West … Continue reading