Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: Human Rights Watch
#BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting “the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Jerusalem court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official by News Agencies and Staff April 17, 2019 The Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday upheld a deportation order against Human Rights Watch’s local director and … Continue reading
“With ground support from a big tent of vitriolic groups, it was Human Rights Watch that pressured Airbnb into boycotting Israel”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why has Human Rights Watch become an anti-Israel activist group? by Jonathan Schanzer and David May February 4, 2019 When Airbnb, the online lodging service, announced in November that it would ban Israeli listings in the disputed West … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Palestinians’ Worst Enemy Is Their Own Leaders by Elliot Kaufman Oct. 30, 2018 There’s a rule of thumb for journalists reporting on the Palestinians: If it can’t be blamed on Israel, it isn’t news. But some … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Human Rights Watch ‘Deeply Implicated in BDS and Other Forms of Political Warfare’ Against Israel by Barney Breen-Portnoy February 24, 2017 Human Rights Watch (HRW) is “deeply implicated in BDS and other forms of political warfare” against the Jewish … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC by Jeffrey Goldberg September 21, 2014 A few days ago, the executive director of Human Rights Watch, Kenneth Roth, tweeted the following statement: “Germans rally against anti-Semitism that flared in Europe in response to Israel’s conduct in Gaza war. Merkel … Continue reading