Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Human Rights Watch
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
#BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting “the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Jerusalem court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official by News Agencies and Staff April 17, 2019 The Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday upheld a deportation order against Human Rights Watch’s local director and … Continue reading
“With ground support from a big tent of vitriolic groups, it was Human Rights Watch that pressured Airbnb into boycotting Israel”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why has Human Rights Watch become an anti-Israel activist group? by Jonathan Schanzer and David May February 4, 2019 When Airbnb, the online lodging service, announced in November that it would ban Israeli listings in the disputed West … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Palestinians’ Worst Enemy Is Their Own Leaders by Elliot Kaufman Oct. 30, 2018 There’s a rule of thumb for journalists reporting on the Palestinians: If it can’t be blamed on Israel, it isn’t news. But some … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Human Rights Watch ‘Deeply Implicated in BDS and Other Forms of Political Warfare’ Against Israel by Barney Breen-Portnoy February 24, 2017 Human Rights Watch (HRW) is “deeply implicated in BDS and other forms of political warfare” against the Jewish … Continue reading