Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Caroline Glick
“When you read the Trump plan closely, you realize it is a mirror image of the Oslo Accords. Rather than Israel being required to prove its good will, the Palestinians are required to prove their commitment to peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Oslo blood libel is over by Caroline Glick January 31, 2020 When Israel embarked on the Oslo peace process it accepted Oslo’s foundational assumption that Israel is to blame for the Palestinian war … Continue reading
“Ahead of Trump’s announcement, Barack Obama’s ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro delivered a not-particularly-veiled threat to Israelis who might be tempted to accept Trump’s framework for peace”
WASHINGTON TIMES Reservations about the Trump Mideast peace plan by Daniel Pipes January 29, 2020 …Nevertheless, I am not delighted with the plan, and for two main reasons. First, who needs it? Israel does best when it acts independently on … Continue reading
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
“John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel and John Bolton’s departure by Caroline B. Glick September 13, 2019 …Israelis would have greeted the departure of their strong ally and friend with concern regardless of the circumstances. But the fact that … Continue reading
Caroline Glick: “Every once in a while, over the past year or two, I found myself wondering whether I should throw my hat into the ring and enter politics”
JERUSALEM POST Caroline Glick speaks out about her decision to join Shaked, Bennett by Caroline B. Glick January 4, 2019 …This brings me to my decision this week to move to a new stop on my Zionist journey. This week … Continue reading
What do Arabs and leftwing US Jewish leadership have in common? Neither wants Israel to be a Jewish state
JERUSALEM POST The Holographic Nation-State Law by Caroline Glick July 26, 2018 …For Israel’s first 60 years, the Federations, like the other major Jewish groups weren’t quick to air their disagreements with Israel’s elected officials. Their gut response was to … Continue reading
#AngryLeft: “What on earth is Jonathan Sacks, the erudite, polite, shy Englishman doing getting involved with the homophobic, extreme Christian” VP Mike Pence?
BREITBART Trump Derangement Syndrome as Leftists Target Britain’s Former Chief Rabbi, Jonathan Sacks by Caroline Glick January 30, 2018 …In the weeks before he came to Israel, Pence told his associates that he was determined to give the most pro-Israel … Continue reading