Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Caroline Glick
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
“John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel and John Bolton’s departure by Caroline B. Glick September 13, 2019 …Israelis would have greeted the departure of their strong ally and friend with concern regardless of the circumstances. But the fact that … Continue reading
Caroline Glick: “Every once in a while, over the past year or two, I found myself wondering whether I should throw my hat into the ring and enter politics”
JERUSALEM POST Caroline Glick speaks out about her decision to join Shaked, Bennett by Caroline B. Glick January 4, 2019 …This brings me to my decision this week to move to a new stop on my Zionist journey. This week … Continue reading
What do Arabs and leftwing US Jewish leadership have in common? Neither wants Israel to be a Jewish state
JERUSALEM POST The Holographic Nation-State Law by Caroline Glick July 26, 2018 …For Israel’s first 60 years, the Federations, like the other major Jewish groups weren’t quick to air their disagreements with Israel’s elected officials. Their gut response was to … Continue reading
#AngryLeft: “What on earth is Jonathan Sacks, the erudite, polite, shy Englishman doing getting involved with the homophobic, extreme Christian” VP Mike Pence?
BREITBART Trump Derangement Syndrome as Leftists Target Britain’s Former Chief Rabbi, Jonathan Sacks by Caroline Glick January 30, 2018 …In the weeks before he came to Israel, Pence told his associates that he was determined to give the most pro-Israel … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Losing and winning the Temple Mount by Caroline B. Glick August 4, 2017 Last week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his security cabinet caved in to the demands of the PLO and its partners in Hamas, the Islamic … Continue reading
“Throughout the Obama administration, US officials illegally leaked top secret information about Israeli operations to the media”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Israel: Enemies of the system by Caroline B. Glick May 18, 2017 The United States is sailing in uncharted waters today as the intelligence-security community wages an all-but-declared rebellion against President Donald Trump. Deputy Attorney-General Rod … Continue reading