Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Caroline Glick
#AngryLeft: “What on earth is Jonathan Sacks, the erudite, polite, shy Englishman doing getting involved with the homophobic, extreme Christian” VP Mike Pence?
BREITBART Trump Derangement Syndrome as Leftists Target Britain’s Former Chief Rabbi, Jonathan Sacks by Caroline Glick January 30, 2018 …In the weeks before he came to Israel, Pence told his associates that he was determined to give the most pro-Israel … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Losing and winning the Temple Mount by Caroline B. Glick August 4, 2017 Last week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his security cabinet caved in to the demands of the PLO and its partners in Hamas, the Islamic … Continue reading
“Throughout the Obama administration, US officials illegally leaked top secret information about Israeli operations to the media”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Israel: Enemies of the system by Caroline B. Glick May 18, 2017 The United States is sailing in uncharted waters today as the intelligence-security community wages an all-but-declared rebellion against President Donald Trump. Deputy Attorney-General Rod … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading
#UTAustin University of #Texas disinvites #CarolineGlick over fear of sending #Snowflakes to #SafeSpaces
ALGEMEINER Jewish Groups at Texas U Cancel Lecture by Author Caroline Glick for Fear of ‘Alienating’ Anti-Zionists on Campus by Lea Speyer and Rachel Frommer November 13, 2016 A program slated for Monday, featuring a lecture by renowned American-Israeli writer … Continue reading
“Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, are the weakest candidates to have ever stood for the highest office in the land. Their rise is a testament to the weakening, if not the unraveling of the glue that has held America together since the Civil War”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Critical Foreign Tour by Caroline Glick November 2, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming trips to Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan might be the most significant diplomatic visits he makes in his tenure in office. The trips … Continue reading