Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Caroline Glick
“The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) American Jewry’s Most Fateful Hour by Caroline Glick October 16, 2020 Almost all the polls say that US President Donald Trump is heading towards defeat at the hands of his Democrat challenger, former Vice … Continue reading
“Israel finally has a prime minister willing to take the necessary action to put a stop to the Supreme Court’s power grab and so defeat the gravest threat Israel faces as a Jewish and democratic state”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Rat in Israeli Public Life by Caroline Glick September 4, 2020 …In Israel’s politicized justice system judges, prosecutors and police investigators have unchecked powers the likes of which no legal system in any … Continue reading
For #BlackLivesMatter “antisemitism isn’t a bug. It’s a feature. Hatred of Israel and the Jews is part of its DNA”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Silent American Jews by Caroline Glick June 26, 2020 …The media’s refusal to cover the [Los Angeles anti-Jewish] pogrom makes clear that most US media outlets have accepted the limits on freedom of … Continue reading
“When you read the Trump plan closely, you realize it is a mirror image of the Oslo Accords. Rather than Israel being required to prove its good will, the Palestinians are required to prove their commitment to peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Oslo blood libel is over by Caroline Glick January 31, 2020 When Israel embarked on the Oslo peace process it accepted Oslo’s foundational assumption that Israel is to blame for the Palestinian war … Continue reading
“Ahead of Trump’s announcement, Barack Obama’s ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro delivered a not-particularly-veiled threat to Israelis who might be tempted to accept Trump’s framework for peace”
WASHINGTON TIMES Reservations about the Trump Mideast peace plan by Daniel Pipes January 29, 2020 …Nevertheless, I am not delighted with the plan, and for two main reasons. First, who needs it? Israel does best when it acts independently on … Continue reading
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
“John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel and John Bolton’s departure by Caroline B. Glick September 13, 2019 …Israelis would have greeted the departure of their strong ally and friend with concern regardless of the circumstances. But the fact that … Continue reading
Caroline Glick: “Every once in a while, over the past year or two, I found myself wondering whether I should throw my hat into the ring and enter politics”
JERUSALEM POST Caroline Glick speaks out about her decision to join Shaked, Bennett by Caroline B. Glick January 4, 2019 …This brings me to my decision this week to move to a new stop on my Zionist journey. This week … Continue reading
What do Arabs and leftwing US Jewish leadership have in common? Neither wants Israel to be a Jewish state
JERUSALEM POST The Holographic Nation-State Law by Caroline Glick July 26, 2018 …For Israel’s first 60 years, the Federations, like the other major Jewish groups weren’t quick to air their disagreements with Israel’s elected officials. Their gut response was to … Continue reading
#AngryLeft: “What on earth is Jonathan Sacks, the erudite, polite, shy Englishman doing getting involved with the homophobic, extreme Christian” VP Mike Pence?
BREITBART Trump Derangement Syndrome as Leftists Target Britain’s Former Chief Rabbi, Jonathan Sacks by Caroline Glick January 30, 2018 …In the weeks before he came to Israel, Pence told his associates that he was determined to give the most pro-Israel … Continue reading