Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Caroline Glick
“Throughout the Obama administration, US officials illegally leaked top secret information about Israeli operations to the media”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Israel: Enemies of the system by Caroline B. Glick May 18, 2017 The United States is sailing in uncharted waters today as the intelligence-security community wages an all-but-declared rebellion against President Donald Trump. Deputy Attorney-General Rod … Continue reading
Glick: “It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST The PLO’s most powerful lobbyists by Caroline B. Glick May 12, 2017 …The Taylor Force Act is a popular pro-Israel bill now being deliberated in Congress. If it passes, the US will be barred from transferring funds to … Continue reading
#UTAustin University of #Texas disinvites #CarolineGlick over fear of sending #Snowflakes to #SafeSpaces
ALGEMEINER Jewish Groups at Texas U Cancel Lecture by Author Caroline Glick for Fear of ‘Alienating’ Anti-Zionists on Campus by Lea Speyer and Rachel Frommer November 13, 2016 A program slated for Monday, featuring a lecture by renowned American-Israeli writer … Continue reading
“Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, are the weakest candidates to have ever stood for the highest office in the land. Their rise is a testament to the weakening, if not the unraveling of the glue that has held America together since the Civil War”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Critical Foreign Tour by Caroline Glick November 2, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming trips to Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan might be the most significant diplomatic visits he makes in his tenure in office. The trips … Continue reading
Obama adminstration “accusing Israel of destroying prospects for peace when it is clear to everyone – including Obama’s own negotiators – that the only side unwilling to make peace is the Palestinians”
JERUSALEM POST Obama builds his legacy by Caroline Glick August 5, 2016 Why did the Obama administration decide to escalate its attacks against Israel last week? What was the purpose of the State Department’s shockingly hostile assault last Wednesday following … Continue reading
The #F-35 is a “disaster for the US. And if Israel goes ahead with the #F35 project it will be an even bigger disaster for us”
JERUSALEM POST Time for Israel to Walk Away from US Aid by Caroline Glick July 29, 2016 On Monday, acting head of the National Security Council Yaakov Nagel will sit down with his US counterpart, Susan Rice, and try to … Continue reading