Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Vassar College
“Why would students calling themselves progressives feel the need to use such a startling, antisemitic chant to make their presence known?”
COLLEGE FIX I’m a queer Jew of color. Woke college students tried to shut me down at Vassar by Hen Mazzig November 23, 2019 As part of a recent three-week campus speaking tour, I traveled to colleges across North America … Continue reading
At Vassar and elsewhere “these anti-Semitic hate campaigns could not exist without the compliance, support, and encouragement of the liberals who dominate academia”
AMERICAN THINKER Jihadi hate group privileged at Vassar by Karin McQuillan May 13, 2016 There is a real hate problem on today’s campuses. No surprise, the people targeted are the same people who show up at the top of the … Continue reading
“With the advent of “intersectionality,” Jewish students must pass an Israel litmus test to prove their commitment to social justice”
ALGEMEINER BDS and ‘Intersectionality’ — a Match Made in Hell by Ziva Dahl March 16, 2016 Have you heard of “intersectionality,” the latest strategy of Israel-haters who, like Alice in Lewis Carroll’s classic, reside in a “looking-glass world,” where clocks … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Vassar College Says Ban on Israeli Foods ‘A Mistake’ by Adam Kredo October 2, 2015 Following what advocates of the movement to boycott Israel hailed as a major victory, officials at Vassar College reversed a ban on Israeli … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William A. Jacobson July 5, 2015 In the spring of 2014, a series of ugly incidents rocked the campus of Vassar College, a small liberal arts college just north of New York City. It started with a boycott … Continue reading
JEWHATREDONCAMPUS.ORG February 21, 2015 As one of its first initiatives, Jew Hatred on Campus has compiled a list of the 10 U.S. campuses having the worst anti-Semitic activity in 2014. Universities included in the top 10 played host to numerous … Continue reading