Most Clicked This Week
- Chag Sameach. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
- "With families confined at home, country belts out Four Questions, traditionally sung by youngest member of household, asking ‘Why is this night different from every other night?"
- The Wuhan Virus pandemic "raises fundamental questions about how much economic interdependence nations want"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
- “The sad truth, however, is that if announcements of Israeli scientists producing a coronavirus cure and/or vaccine along with, were made tomorrow, it would change no minds in the BDS movement”
Tag Archives: Congressman Bob Dold
“Illinois voters not only gave Hillary Clinton a 16-percentage-point margin, they also dispensed with Republican incumbents Leslie Munger, the state comptroller; U.S. senator Mark Kirk; and Rep. Bob Dold, who represents the swing district on Chicago’s north shore.” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD The Democratic Machine Still Churns in Illinois by Dennis Byrne November 22, 2016 While half of American voters have stomped through the Garden of Progressive Delights, Illinois is ever more shackled by insider deal-making, special interests of the … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE First day of Tribune endorsements for U.S. House seats in Illinois by Editorial Board October 7, 2016 If it’s election season, it must be time for Bob and Brad. We’re talking about Republican Rep. Robert Dold of the 10th … Continue reading
DAILY HERALD Dold slams Iran nuke deal, Schneider says enforce it by Russell Lissau September 26, 2016 Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Dold calls the United States’ nuclear agreement with Iran “a historic mistake” that won’t prevent that nation from getting … Continue reading
RICHARD BAEHR May 23, 2016 Starting in 2006, the 10th district of Illinois has had five consecutive tight Congressional races, and this year will almost certainly be a 6th nail biter. Mark Kirk won close races in 2006 and 2008, and then when he ran … Continue reading
HP PATCH Brad Schneider Defeats Nancy Rotering in 10th District U.S. Congress Democratic Primary by Tim Moran March 15, 2016 Former Illinois 10th District U.S. Congressman Brad Schneider, D-Deerfield will have a chance to take on incumbent Bob Dold yet … Continue reading
Marci and Keith Shapiro and The Republican Jewish Coalition PAC invite you to a Reception Benefiting Congressman Bob Dold Thursday, March 10 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Reception (Cocktails and Hors D’Oeuvres) Highland Park location to be confirmed with registration All … Continue reading
HIGHLAND PARK PATCH 10th District Democratic hopefuls will square off in League of Women Voters forum by Tim Moran February 12, 2016 Former U.S. Congressman Brad Schneider and Highland Park Mayor Nancy Rotering, the Democratic candidates for U.S. House of … Continue reading