Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman will ‘make own offer’ to PM and Gantz if no breakthrough by Yom Kippur by Staff October 2, 2019 Avigdor Liberman’s Yisrael Beytenu party on Wednesday said it would “present its own offer” to the country’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu likely to return mandate to Rivlin by Gil Hoffman September 28, 2019 Barring unforeseen flexibility by Blue and White in coalition talks with Likud on Sunday morning, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will already return his mandate to form a … Continue reading
Bibi seemed to be saying: “Look, I can’t do this by myself, and General Gantz can’t do this by himself. So we’re going to have to end up, one way or another, doing it together”
NEW YORK SUN Of the 3 Dramas That Grip the Globe, Israel’s May Take the Cake Editorial September 26, 2019 Of the three political dramas gripping the world right now, the most astounding may be in Israel, where President Rivlin, … Continue reading
“Netanyahu had the best chance to form a government,” Rivlin said in a speech alongside the prime minister.
JERUSALEM POST Rivlin gives Netanyahu mandate to form government by Gil Hoffman September 26, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been given the chance to form a government for the sixth time on Wednesday, after succeeding in his five terms … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Benny Gantz Can’t Heal the Rift Between U.S. Jews and Israel by Daniel Gordis September 23, 2019 …But contrary to conventional wisdom, I believe that any new Israeli prime minister might ultimately make matters worse between Israel … Continue reading
“It is not racist for Israelis not to want Hamas supporters and champions of terrorist murderers in the Israeli government”
CAROLINEGLICK.COM A note on Tuesday’s elections September 19, 2019 The US media coverage of the Israeli election has misrepresented the results of Tuesday’s vote…This week the Washington Post slandered Netanyahu — and Israeli society. The editorial board falsely claimed that … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu cannibalized his own, vilified Israeli Arabs – and fell short by Tovah Lazaroff September 19, 2019 In a down and dirty campaign, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cannibalized the Right, declared that Israeli-Arabs are the enemy of the … Continue reading