Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
“During 3 jam-packed days in Israel, the leader of the world’s second-largest Muslim population did not mention the two-state solution even once” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Modi visit shows Israel can improve foreign ties even without a peace process by Raphael Ahren July 6, 2017 There can be no doubt that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s trip to Israel this week was a … Continue reading
“Netanyahu holds emergency meeting with AIPAC officials, who called the [Wall and conversion] decisions “damaging” to relations between Israel and U.S. Jewry”
ISRAEL HAYOM AIPAC considers congressional letter over Western Wall crisis by Shlomo Cesana and Yori Yalon June 30, 2017 …At the meeting, the AIPAC officials reportedly expressed their discontent with Netanyahu’s moves and said that they were undermining the values … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump yelled at Abbas: ‘You tricked me in DC,’ Israeli TV reports by Staff May 28, 2017 On the surface, US President Donald Trump’s relations with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas have been surprisingly warm, but that … Continue reading
Trump repeating old mistakes: “The two-state model has failed repeatedly and consistently for nearly a hundred years”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Challenge with Trump by Caroline B. Glick May 25, 2017 …Tillerson went on to explain why Trump is so keen to make a deal. “We solve the Israeli-Palestinian peace dilemma, we start solving a lot of the … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Declares Jerusalem Part of Israel in Major Policy Shift by Adam Kredo May 22, 2017 The Trump administration declared the president is in “Jerusalem, Israel,” on Monday for a series of meetings with Israeli officials, a … Continue reading