Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
JERUSALEM POST JINSA to ‘Post’: Defense pact wouldn’t restrict Israel freedom of movement by Omri Nahmias December 4, 2019 A mutual defense treaty between the US and Israel would not restrict Israel’s freedom of operation, Michael Makovsky, president and CEO … Continue reading
“If Netanyahu stood down, Likud could elect a new leader in the hopefully forthcoming primaries, and swiftly form a national unity government with Blue & White, the majority of whose members already support their basic policies related to defense and the settler blocs”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu – in the national interest, please step down now by Isi Leibler November 26, 2019 After the electoral impasse, I was one of the first of Prime Netanyahu’s long-term admirers and supporters to suggest that unless he … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL AG announces Netanyahu to stand trial for bribery, fraud and breach of trust by Raoul Wootliff November 21, 2019 In a decision that drastically shakes up Israeli politics amid already ongoing chaos, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit announced … Continue reading
#Netanyahu: “Coming as it does now, indictments raise obvious parallels with the efforts by Democrats to impeach Netanyahu’s political ally, President Donald Trump”
JNS Are Netanyahu’s indictments the same as the push to impeach Trump? by Jonathan S. Tobin November 21, 2019 …In both cases, a conservative leader is being pursued on what their foes purport are corruption charges, but which their supporters … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Gantz returns mandate to president by Gary Willig November 19, 2019 Blue and White leader Benny Gantz returned the mandate to form the government to President Reuven Rivlin Wednesday evening, signalling the end of his attempts to form … Continue reading
“Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu approves Jordan Valley Annexation bill after US changes policy by Lahav Harkov, Tovah Lazaroff November 19, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave his approval on Tuesday to advance a bill that would have Israel apply sovereignty to … Continue reading
“Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump said ‘frustrated’ with Netanyahu as deadlock delays peace plan by Staff November 17, 2019 Senior Israeli officials believe US President Donald Trump is “very disappointed” with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and frustrated that the ongoing political … Continue reading