Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
Professor #EugeneKontorovich: “The decision has no basis in law or precedent; rather, the ICC has become just another anti-Israel international organization”
JNS ICC opens war-crimes probe; Netanyahu blasts it as ‘anti-Semitic’ and ‘hypocritical’ by Sean Savage March 3, 2021 The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in the Hague announced on Wednesday her intention to open an investigation into war … Continue reading
“Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel’s fourth general election in just under two year”
NEWSWEEK Netanyahu and Israel’s NeverNetanyahu Right by Caroline Glick February 25, 2021 …Despite Netanyahu’s demonization at the hands of the media at home and abroad, his positions are not extreme. They involve standing up for Israel’s rights and interests, developing … Continue reading
Bibi: “Joe Biden is my personal friend for 40 years,” believes Biden will advance further peace agreements between Israel and Arab and Muslim states
JERUSALEM POST Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks with President Joe Biden by Lahav Harkov February 18, 2021 US President Joe Biden and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke on the phone on Wednesday, nearly a month after Biden entered office. Netanyahu … Continue reading
“President Joe Biden has made a flurry of phone calls to American allies around the world. There has been one notable omission”
NBC NEWS Biden hasn’t called Israel’s Netanyahu yet, raising fears of a frosty four years to come by Raf Sanchez February 11, 2021 In his first three weeks in office, President Joe Biden has made a flurry of phone calls to American allies … Continue reading
“Pollard and his wife, Esther, will live in Jerusalem. A source close to the family said the former spy will not enter politics”
JERUSALEM POST Jonathan Pollard: Former Jewish spy lands in Israel 35 years after arrest by Gil Hoffman December 30, 2020 Israeli agent Jonathan Pollard made aliyah (immigrated) early Wednesday morning, landing in Israel 35 years after he was sentenced to … Continue reading
Israel’s fourth-election-in-two-years : Bibi “facing for the first time two strong adversaries to his right”
JERUSALEM POST Buckle up for the ugliest election Israel has ever known by Yaakov Katz December 22, 2020 Here is one thing that should be immediately clear: The next three months are going to be some of the ugliest in Israel’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu, Edelstein kick off Israel’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 19, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Health Minister Yuli Edelstein received the first doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in Israel at an event that … Continue reading
“Spy chief widely seen behind killing of Iran’s nuclear weapons chief is a trusted Netanyahu loyalist, and his preferred choice to steer Israel through the coming regional chaos”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why Mossad’s Yossi Cohen, shadow warrior against Iran, is PM’s chosen successor by Haviv Rettig Gur December 2, 2020 In August 2019, people close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu heard him utter a startling sentence. “There are … Continue reading
“Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play”
JERUSALEM POST PA: We hope Saudi Arabia won’t join normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 23, 2020 Palestinian officials in Ramallah said on Monday they were not surprised to hear of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s secret visit to … Continue reading