Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Deal of the Century?’ Netanyahu just got the gift of the century by Yaakov Katz January 24, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu received the gift of the century on Thursday when Vice President Mike Pence invited him and … Continue reading
“The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, United Kingdom building ‘new strategic relationship’ by Eytan Halon January 21, 2020 Israel and the United Kingdom are building a “new strategic relationship” driven by soaring bilateral trade and deepening ties in various sectors, according to a … Continue reading
“According to Hebrew media reports on Monday, Israeli officials believe the release of Issachar from Russian prison is all but agreed upon”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Putin to meet mother of Israeli backpacker imprisoned in Russia – Kremlin by Staff January 22, 2020 Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet the mother of jailed backpacker Naama Issachar while in Israel for the World Holocaust … Continue reading
“Polish President Andrzej Duda’s decision to skip the Fifth World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem next week, which top world leaders will attend, highlights the crisis in Polish-Israeli ties”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Poland and Israel’s loss of diplomatic wisdom by Caroline B. Glick January 17, 2020 Next Thursday is supposed to mark another diplomatic triumph for Israeli diplomacy. On January 23, the Fifth World Holocaust Forum … Continue reading
“Millions of Israelis are willing to vote for a possible criminal because they see it as their only chance of curbing the legal establishment’s takeover of Israel’s democracy”
JNS Why do Likud voters support Netanyahu? Thank the Supreme Court by Evelyn Gordon January 8, 2020 Although Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was favored to win his Likud party’s leadership contest on Dec. 26, the magnitude of his victory … Continue reading
Netanyahu “paused for a beat, acknowledging his mistake with a smile, and then ploughed on with his comments”
REUTERS Netanyahu, in apparent stumble, calls Israel ‘nuclear power’ January 5, 2020 In an apparent slip of the tongue on Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described Israel as a nuclear power before correcting himself with a bashful nod and an … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Report: US updated Israel on plans to kill Soleimani by Elad Benari January 3, 2020 The United States is believed to have updated Israel before the elimination of Qassem Soleimani, the Commander of the Quds Force of the … Continue reading