Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
BLOOMBERG Israel’s Election Didn’t Kill Hope for Peace. It Was Already Dead. by Daniel Gordis April 17, 2019 …What Israelis had to decide was whether they wanted the security and prosperity that Netanyahu has delivered at the cost of corruption … Continue reading
JTA Reform and Conservative movements join letter asking Trump to oppose Netanyahu bids to annex territory by Ron Kampeas April 12, 2019 Nine Jewish groups, including five associated with the Reform and Conservative movements, wrote to President Donald Trump asking … Continue reading
“By seeking to override or ignore the will of Israeli democracy, Democrats are accelerating the breakdown of the rapidly eroding bipartisan consensus in favor of the Jewish state”
JNS Democrats’ war on Netanyahu isn’t compatible with a pro-Israel stance by Jonathan S. Tobin April 11, 2019 When leaders of Tammany Hall—the legendary Democratic machine that ran New York City for more than a century—would be confronted with an … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Huge Netanyahu Victory, Israeli Left Trashed, Orthodox Judaism Rules by David Israel April 10, 2019 Benjamin Netanyahu has won it all Tuesday, establishing himself as both the smartest politician in Israel’s history, and, very likely, the longest serving … Continue reading
Bibi: “There’s only one way to guarantee that Lapid and Gantz won’t form a left-wing government, and that is to vote Likud”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu vows to annex settlements in West Bank if he wins election by Gil Hoffman April 6, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu began a campaign over the weekend to take seats away from the Likud’s satellite parties on … Continue reading
“Accordingly, I have no hesitation in stating that as of now, not one of the candidates for leadership can even remotely match the qualifications of Netanyahu”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Considering the national interest in the forthcoming elections by Isi Leibler March 26, 2019 …Netanyahu’s principal asset is that his opponents, Blue and White co-heads Benny Gantz and Yair Lapid, aside from their inexperience, … Continue reading
Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
FDD POLICY BRIEF Trump Calls for Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights by Jonathan Schanzer and David Adesnik March 21, 2019 President Trump wrote on Twitter this afternoon, “After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s … Continue reading