Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: “I know better than Israel what’s best for their security and I’ll see that they’re punished if they annex parts of the West Bank…and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
BREITBART Pete Buttigieg: I Will Cut Funds to Israel If It Annexes Part of the West Bank by Joel B. Pollak June 11, 2019 South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg promised, if elected president, to cut U.S. aid to Israel … Continue reading
Hey gay Israel-haters, Israel now has an openly gay Minister of Justice — where else in the middle east could this happen?
THE TOWER Israel Appoints First Openly Gay Cabinet Minister by Staff June 7, 2019 The first openly gay man to become a cabinet minister in Israel was appointed Wednesday by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Amir Ohana will act as … Continue reading
Netanyahu removes Naftali Bennett and Ayelet Shaked from ministry positions, reportedly to be replaced by Likud members
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Bennett to run with New Right again, Shaked mulls next step by Ariel Kahana, Yaron Doron, Yehuda Shlezinger and Staff June 3, 2019 Following Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s sudden dismissal of Education Minister Naftali Bennett … Continue reading
“In a shocking turn of events, Netanyahu unable to secure a majority coalition in parliament; Likud-drafted motion to dissolve Knesset passes 74-45 in late-night vote”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Knesset votes for new elections on September 17 after PM fails to form coalition by Tamar Pileggi and Raoul Wootliff May 30, 2019 Israel’s parliament on Wednesday voted to dissolve a mere month after it was sworn … Continue reading
“The Israeli media rarely address the threat to the nation’s democracy represented by a judicial and broader legal system”
JNS Why the Israeli left is still in power by Dr Kenneth Levin May 26, 2019 …[Israel’s] Supreme Court’s ideological bias has been rendered much more consequential by its activism. The court has assigned to itself the right to pass judgment … Continue reading
Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
TIMES OF ISRAEL ADL head calls NY Times cartoon ‘vile anti-Semitic propaganda’ by Eric Cortellessa April 27, 2019 Anti-Defamation League chief Jonathan Greenblatt excoriated The New York Times over the weekend for publishing a cartoon that depicted anti-Semitic tropes. “I … Continue reading
Bernie Sanders: “I’m 100 percent pro-Israel’ and by the way, their new, duly-elected government is racist
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sanders: ‘Israel now run by a right wing — dare I say — racist government’ by Eric Cortellessa April 23, 2019 Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders excoriated the Netanyahu government as “racist” Monday night as he participated in … Continue reading