Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
“Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war”
JNS Biden congratulates Bennett, agrees to work closely on regional security, Iran by Staff June 13, 2021 Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett spoke with U.S. President Joe Biden on Sunday just hours after the Israeli leader was sworn into office. … Continue reading
PM-designate Bennett defends deal with Lapid: ‘My core vow was to get Israel out of the chaos’; retracts charge that Ra’am’s Abbas is ‘terror supporter,’ calls him honest, brave
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bennett: ‘I told my kids their father will be the most hated person in Israel’ by Raoul Wootliff June 4, 2021 In his first interview since signing an agreement that would see him lead a government to … Continue reading
Bennett, Abbas finalize coalition deal. New governing coalition has been formed and is prepared to replace Netanyahu
JERUSALEM POST Lapid tells Rivlin: I have succeeded in forming coalition with Bennett by Gil Hoffman June 3, 2021 A new governing coalition has been formed and is prepared to replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, opposition leader Yair Lapid officially … Continue reading
Will the judges in the Netanyahu trial have the courage to admit that the case was carelessly stitched together?
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Case 4,000 falling apart, makes mockery of prosecution by Gilad Zwick May 26, 2021 …On the morning of Ben-Ari’s opening argument, I published an article that focused on the huge holes in the prosecution’s … Continue reading
Netanyahu: “We’re not standing with a stopwatch in our hand; rather, we are making sure to meet the goals of this operation”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu determined to continue Gaza operation despite pressure from Biden by Lahav Harkov, Tovah Lazaroff May 20, 2021 US President Joe Biden told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu he expects Israel to move towards a ceasefire with Hamas on … Continue reading
President Rivlin entrusted Lapid with forming a government on Wednesday; he will have 28 days to build a coalition, concluding on June 2
JERUSALEM POST Lapid, Bennett hope to form government within a week by Gil Hoffman May 5, 2021 Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid and Yamina chairman Naftali Bennett intend to engage in marathon talks to form a unity government beginning Thursday … Continue reading
“Will Naftali Bennett give up his right-wing values and realize a one-time opportunity to become prime minister?”
ALGEMEINER The Naftali Bennett Riddle by Danielle Roth-Avneri April 30, 2021 One week before the deadline expires for Benjamin Netanyahu to either form a new government or return the mandate to President Rivlin, the prime minister appears to be at … Continue reading
“According to report, if Netanyahu would let Bennett go first in a rotation, it would be on the condition that Netanyahu serve as alternate prime minister and remain in the Prime Minister’s Residence”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu denies rumors he will give job to Bennett by Gil Hoffman April 10, 2021 A report that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will offer his job to Yamina leader Naftali Bennett first in a rotation or hold a … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Bennett’s strategy: Make Smotrich fall guy for Netanyahu losing power by Gil Hoffman April 7, 2021 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will host Religious Zionist Party leader Bezalel Smotrich followed by political kingmaker Naftali Bennett at his office in … Continue reading
“Israel has until April 9 to respond to an ICC letter it received last month informing it that a war crimes investigation had been opened”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu to call meeting on ICC investigation of Israel by Tovah Lazaroff April 3, 2021 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to hold a meeting Tuesday to determine whether Israel should participate in the ICC’s war crimes investigation … Continue reading