Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
“In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement”
TABLET MAG Bibi, King of Israel by Liel Leibovitz March 27, 2020 After 24 hours that would have filled several seasons of a great Netflix political drama, the once and future prime minister of the State of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, … Continue reading
It’s decided: “Gantz to be defense minister under Netanyahu, Gabi Ashkenazi to serve as foreign minister”
JERUSALEM POST Blue and White splits as unity deal with Likud approaches by Gil Hoffman March 26, 2020 In a dramatic turn of events, the Blue and White Party, which served as the alternative to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in … Continue reading
Bibi: “I will leave office on the agreed date; there will be no shticks and tricks. Millions of Israelis are waiting for us”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu implores Gantz to join gov’t, vows to rotate as PM without tricks by Gil Hoffman March 22, 2020 Imploring Benny Gantz’s Blue and White Party to join the Likud in a national unity government, Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
“Blue and White leader says he has ‘not received a serious reply’ from the PM on offer to start negotiations to form emergency coalition amid pandemic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gantz: Unity government needed now, I’m waiting for Netanyahu to okay talks by Raoul Wootliff March 13, 2020 …On Thursday evening, Netanyahu reached out to his political rivals to form an emergency government to fight the spread … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Two-week isolation ordered for all who enter Israel by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman March 10, 2020 All people entering Israel from abroad will be required to spend 14 days in home isolation, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday. The … Continue reading
Political feuding continues: “It is not yet clear how Liberman and Gantz hope to form a government to remove Netanyahu from power”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman said to loathe Netanyahu for anonymous legal attacks on him, his kids by Staff March 7, 2020 Yisrael Beytenu chief Avigdor Liberman has told confidants there is “no chance” he will join a government led by … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel reportedly decides on self-quarantine for arrivals from NY, Wash., CA by Staff March 8, 2020 Passengers arriving in Israel from New York, Washington state, and California will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days under new … Continue reading