Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Declares Jerusalem Part of Israel in Major Policy Shift by Adam Kredo May 22, 2017 The Trump administration declared the president is in “Jerusalem, Israel,” on Monday for a series of meetings with Israeli officials, a … Continue reading
Bibi: Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem “would not harm the peace process” and, “on the contrary, would advance it by correcting a historic injustice”
NEW YORK SUN Tillerson on Jerusalem Editorial May 14, 2017 It is discouraging that at this stage of the game Secretary of State Tillerson is equivocating in respect of whether to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. It … Continue reading
“In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today” [VIDEO]
JTA Allies could have saved 4 million Jews, Netanyahu says at Holocaust remembrance ceremony April 23, 2017 Israel opened its Holocaust Remembrance Day with a ceremony during which six Israeli Holocaust survivors lit torches in memory of the six million Jews … Continue reading
“That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world”
PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL Israel develops new ties with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states by Linda Gradstein April 19, 2017 Israel and Saudi Arabia have no diplomatic relations. And yet, recently, Saudi officials have been willing to meet Israeli officials … Continue reading
Yair Lapid, perhaps Israel’s next PM, on Palestinian peace process timing: “15-20 years, the main element of which is security arrangements” [VIDEO]
JNS Stop denying the Israeli consensus on the Palestinians by Jonathan S. Tobin March 30, 2017 Yair Lapid is the current favorite to become prime minister the next time the Israeli people go to the polls to elect a new … Continue reading
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading