Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
Israel’s Shin Bet security services “succeeded in thwarting an assassination attempt on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat in April”
JNS.ORG Shin Bet confirms it thwarted attempts on lives of Israel’s premier, Jerusalem’s mayor June 5, 2018 Israel’s Shin Bet security services revealed on Tuesday that they succeeded in thwarting an assassination attempt on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and … Continue reading
“Netanyahu’s popularity has surged in recent polls, overshadowing the graft probes that have already produced police recommendations to indict him in two cases”
BLOOMBERG Wooing Trump Pays Off for Netanyahu as His Popularity Soars by David Wainer May 31, 2018 Yoaz Hendel, a former adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu, has become one of his fiercest right-wing critics, denouncing his policies in columns and talk … Continue reading
“In Obama’s defense, interfering in Israel’s elections had almost become a Democratic Party tradition”
NEW YORK POST The hypocrisy of American election investigations into Israel by Seth Lipsky May 23, 2018 …After all, if the United States wants to investigate meddling in foreign elections, Israel is a great place to look. Just not for the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Finest Hour by Caroline Glick May 13, 2018 … Republicans aren’t the only ones who admire [Netanyau]. World leaders from Russian President Vladimir Putin to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Chinese Premier Xi Jinping welcome him … Continue reading
Bibi showcases “vast archive of Iran’s own documentation demonstrating that Tehran worked to develop a nuclear weapons arsenal and lied to the international community about it” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Iran lied’: Netanyahu drops a Mossad bombshell on the Iranian nuclear deal by David Horovitz April 30, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday dropped a Mossad intelligence bombshell on Iran, and on the Obama administration-led international … Continue reading
“Led by UN Ambassador Danny Danon, 40 ambassadors from Europe, Latin America and Africa participated in an event held at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Forty U.N. Ambassadors bring in Israel’s 70th anniversary by Daniel J. Roth Apri 20, 2018 A large delegation of UN ambassadors from around the world took part in celebrations marking Israel’s 70th year of independence on Thursday. Led … Continue reading
Insanely biased Sky News interview with Prime Minister Netanyahu’s spokesman David Keyes. Keyes puts the reporter in his place explaining that the number of casualties on either side is not necessarily a reflection of the morality of each side — despite … Continue reading