Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
“That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world”
PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL Israel develops new ties with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states by Linda Gradstein April 19, 2017 Israel and Saudi Arabia have no diplomatic relations. And yet, recently, Saudi officials have been willing to meet Israeli officials … Continue reading
Yair Lapid, perhaps Israel’s next PM, on Palestinian peace process timing: “15-20 years, the main element of which is security arrangements” [VIDEO]
JNS Stop denying the Israeli consensus on the Palestinians by Jonathan S. Tobin March 30, 2017 Yair Lapid is the current favorite to become prime minister the next time the Israeli people go to the polls to elect a new … Continue reading
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
“In fact, according to Herzog, Israel began to realize that Kerry was negotiating mainly with and against Israel, while conducting substantially no such parallel process with Abbas”
ISRAEL HAYOM Kerry’s knee-capping of Israel by David Weinberg March 9, 2017 Because the news is elsewhere, few have bothered to pay attention to the insider expose on the “Kerry peace process” published in The American Interest late last month … Continue reading
“The minimum Netanyahu will ask of Putin…is that Israel be permitted to maintain its freedom of action in Syrian territory — “meaning strikes…and the surveillance monitoring of Hezbollah and developments on the ground in Syria”
ALGEMEINER Ahead of Putin-Netanyahu Meeting, Expert Says Israel Needs to Be Integral Part of International Talks on Syria’s Future to Try to Prevent Establishment of ‘Hezbollah-stan’ on Golan Border by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 6, 2017 At their upcoming meeting in … Continue reading
“Official mainstream organizations like the ADL and the Reform movement have effectively adopted the same role as J Street and engaged in unprecedented partisan activities that have undoubtedly created anti-Jewish hostility among Trump supporters”
ISRAEL HAYOM Don’t jeopardize this great opportunity by Isi Leibler March 3, 2017 …Another most astonishing development is the almost open alliance between Israel and the moderate Sunni states, which Trump has been actively encouraging. The relationship with Egyptian President … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading