Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
BLOOMBERG Court Forces Israel to Face Its Ultra-Orthodox Problem by Daniel Gordis September 14, 2017 When Israel’s Supreme Court ruled this week that a law exempting ultra-Orthodox young men from military service is unconstitutional, it did more than pose yet another political … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump supports $75M supplemental aid to Israel beyond Obama-era MOU by Michael Wilner September 11, 2017 The Trump administration will support Congress’s effort to provide Israel with more aid than was guaranteed in a formal defense package negotiated … Continue reading
Thanks Iran Deal: “misleadingly presented to the world as the lesser of evils—allowed Iran to grow rich and expand its influence in the region. Now, Tehran is taking over Syria, and the distant enemy is coming closer to Israel”
YNET Obama chose dishonor, and Israel will have war by Ben-Dror Yemini August 26, 2017 Iran is taking over Syria. The distant enemy is coming closer. The US is out of the picture. Those who put their trust in the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Greeting Guterres, Netanyahu rips UN, says Iran turning Lebanon, Syria into warfronts against Israel by Ilan Ben Zion August 28, 2017 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu greeted visiting UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Monday with blistering criticism … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Despite a Difficult Month, Israel Will Prosper by Isi Leibler August 9, 2017 …It is an awesome burden of responsibility to serve as an Israeli leader, because you are obliged to make decisions that affect the future of the … Continue reading
Since metal detector decision, Netanyahu has come out in favor of “annexing Gush Etzion and Ma’aleh Adumim to Jerusalem” and death penalty for Solomon family murderer
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu Discussed Settlement Exchange Plan With US by Herb Keinon July 27, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discussed with Washington in recent weeks the idea of redrawing the borders in any future agreement with the Palestinians, incorporating the … Continue reading
“During 3 jam-packed days in Israel, the leader of the world’s second-largest Muslim population did not mention the two-state solution even once” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Modi visit shows Israel can improve foreign ties even without a peace process by Raphael Ahren July 6, 2017 There can be no doubt that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s trip to Israel this week was a … Continue reading