Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Israel and Lebanon slug it out over natural gas rights
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
- Sarah Silverman comes to defense of Ahed Tamimi AKA Shirley Temper
- Congressman Jan Schakowsky husband in the center of Trump rally agitators controversy [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Joseph Massad
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading