Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- “Antisemitism is a politics of misdirected blame. Today its most frequent target is the state of Israel”
- Brookings: Carly Fiorina is the only candidate who knows how to handle ISIS
- Obama wants to be Secretary General of our beloved United Nations
- Israel's Foreign Ministry: "Israel and the EU are back to good and close relations"
- Dore Gold resigns: "The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front"
- "Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin"
- "In the heart of Jerusalem's Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists"
Tag Archives: Joseph Massad
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading