Most Clicked This Week
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Joseph Massad
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading