Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas"
- "For the Europeans, Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran was always about the money"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Bill Clinton's Pollster: "It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch"
- Kuwaiti writer: There is no Palestine and no Occupation [VIDEO]
- “Israel’s economy is booming. The failure of the Arabs and BDS movement campaigns to destroy it are as spectacular as the Arab failures to defeat Israel in the battlefield”
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City Sunday May 6
- The “whisper campaign” against quarterback Josh Rosen was “absolutely classic anti-Semitism”
Tag Archives: Joseph Massad
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading