Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- Israel’s ‘Reservists on Duty’ shows fruitful Israeli display in Dubai (UAE) market. Amazing.
- “Whoever carried out the hit, it is all but certain that Trump gave it the nod”
- Gay Porn Producer calls out anti-Semitic thugs at Chicago LGBT conference [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
OPEN DOR MEDIA Remembering Rabbi Jonathan Sacks: Our 10 Favorite Quotes and Teachings by Noam Weissman November 11, 2020 In his book “Radical Then, Radical Now,” Rabbi Jonathan Sacks quoted an idea from the Baal Shem Tov — the founder … Continue reading
The late Rabbi Sacks on secularization: “Technology, the market, and the liberal democratic state “give us choices, but don’t teach us how to choose”
JERUSALEM POST A primer on the theology of Rabbi Jonathan Sacks by David M. Weinberg November 12, 2020 …Rather than elaborate further on his achievements and wide influence, I offer here a primer on Rabbi Sacks’ theology: his key concerns, … Continue reading
The passing of Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks: “Today the world lost a Rabbi, a Lord, a wonderful philosopher. The world will miss him, I will miss him”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, former chief rabbi of Great Britain has died by Jeremy Sharon November 7, 2020 Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, the much respected former chief rabbi of the UK, has died aged 72. Sacks was highly esteemed … Continue reading
Rabbi Sacks to House of Lords: “Within living memory of the Holocaust, antisemitism has returned exactly as it did in the 19th century”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbi Sacks: Rise in antisemitism today similar to Holocaust-era by Tamar Beeri June 23, 2019 The UK’s House of Lords debated the subject of antisemitism in the country’s politics, with Britain’s former Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks describing the … Continue reading
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement says it’s fighting for Palestinian rights, but it’s really just trying to destroy Israel. Jonathan Sacks, author and former Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom, explains how.
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel is dangerously wrong because beneath the surface it’s an attempt to delegtimize Israel as a prelude to its elimination. No Jew and no humanitarian can stand by and see that happen. … Continue reading
“If Europe lets itself be dragged down that road again, this will be the story told in times to come. First they came for the Jews. Then for the Christians. Then for the gays. Then for the atheists. Until there was nothing left of Europe’s soul but a distant, fading memory” [VIDEO]
RABBI LORD JONATHAN SACKS BLOG The Mutating Virus: Understanding Antisemitism September 27, 2016 …Antisemitism means denying the right of Jews to exist collectively as Jews with the same rights as everyone else. It takes different forms in different ages. In … Continue reading
RABBI JONATHAN SACKS BLOG What chapter will we write in the Book of Life? September 21, 2015 …It is a day not just of confession and forgiveness but of a profound liberation. Atonement means that we can begin again. We … Continue reading