Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
OPEN DOR MEDIA Remembering Rabbi Jonathan Sacks: Our 10 Favorite Quotes and Teachings by Noam Weissman November 11, 2020 In his book “Radical Then, Radical Now,” Rabbi Jonathan Sacks quoted an idea from the Baal Shem Tov — the founder … Continue reading
The late Rabbi Sacks on secularization: “Technology, the market, and the liberal democratic state “give us choices, but don’t teach us how to choose”
JERUSALEM POST A primer on the theology of Rabbi Jonathan Sacks by David M. Weinberg November 12, 2020 …Rather than elaborate further on his achievements and wide influence, I offer here a primer on Rabbi Sacks’ theology: his key concerns, … Continue reading
The passing of Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks: “Today the world lost a Rabbi, a Lord, a wonderful philosopher. The world will miss him, I will miss him”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, former chief rabbi of Great Britain has died by Jeremy Sharon November 7, 2020 Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, the much respected former chief rabbi of the UK, has died aged 72. Sacks was highly esteemed … Continue reading
Rabbi Sacks to House of Lords: “Within living memory of the Holocaust, antisemitism has returned exactly as it did in the 19th century”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbi Sacks: Rise in antisemitism today similar to Holocaust-era by Tamar Beeri June 23, 2019 The UK’s House of Lords debated the subject of antisemitism in the country’s politics, with Britain’s former Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks describing the … Continue reading
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement says it’s fighting for Palestinian rights, but it’s really just trying to destroy Israel. Jonathan Sacks, author and former Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom, explains how.
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel is dangerously wrong because beneath the surface it’s an attempt to delegtimize Israel as a prelude to its elimination. No Jew and no humanitarian can stand by and see that happen. … Continue reading
“If Europe lets itself be dragged down that road again, this will be the story told in times to come. First they came for the Jews. Then for the Christians. Then for the gays. Then for the atheists. Until there was nothing left of Europe’s soul but a distant, fading memory” [VIDEO]
RABBI LORD JONATHAN SACKS BLOG The Mutating Virus: Understanding Antisemitism September 27, 2016 …Antisemitism means denying the right of Jews to exist collectively as Jews with the same rights as everyone else. It takes different forms in different ages. In … Continue reading
RABBI JONATHAN SACKS BLOG What chapter will we write in the Book of Life? September 21, 2015 …It is a day not just of confession and forgiveness but of a profound liberation. Atonement means that we can begin again. We … Continue reading