Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Gaza
“Despite Israel’s unprecedented efforts to minimize Gaza’s civilian casualties, the film shows how Hamas works to maximize them” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Media Misfeasance Exposed in “Eyeglass in Gaza” Documentary by Noah Beck March 6, 2017 Hamas operatives burst into the Associated Press (AP) Gaza bureau during the 2014 war with Israel, angered by a picture shot by an … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading
GATESTONE The Offer that Turns the Gaza Strip into Singapore by Bassam Tawil February 21, 2017 …[Killing Jews] clearly takes precedence over easing the plight of the two million Palestinians living under its rule in the Gaza Strip…Last week, Hamas … Continue reading
The Three-State Solution: “Middle East peace deal won’t succeed until there’s peace between the Palestinians themselves”
POLITICO Jared Kushner Needs a Wingman by Jonathan Schanzer January 24, 2017 Donald Trump last week appointed his son-in-law Jared Kushner to “broker a Middle East peace deal.” Mediating an agreement between the Palestinians and Israelis is a “yuge” task, … Continue reading
Palestinians: WE MEAN IT NOW –we won’t recognize Israel if US embassy moves to #Jerusalem (and if we get REALLY angry, we’ll stop cashing Israel’s checks)
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Abbas threatens to cancel claimed PA recognition of Israel by Itamar Marcus January 16, 2017 …”President Abbas said that he wrote to Trump and warned him of the consequences of the transfer of the embassy, and noted … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Egypt’s Tunnel Destroying Officer Assassinated by David Israel October 23, 2016 The head of the Egyptian army’s Ninth Armored Division Major Adel Ragaai was assassinated on Saturday morning, the army media office told Daily News Egypt on Saturday. Based … Continue reading
“In typical progressive fashion, the Women’s Boat to Gaza treats the citizens of Gaza as hapless pets, rather than thinking, acting individuals capable of making their own choices”
ISRAEL HAYOM Let them in by Annika Hernroth-Rothstein October 16, 2016 Last Wednesday, the Israeli Navy arrested 13 women as they were attempting to breach the blockade on the Gaza Strip aboard the Zaytouna-Oliva, or the “Women’s Boat to Gaza.” … Continue reading