Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Gaza
The video also was meant to tell Israel’s new military chief to make the return of Israeli captives held in Gaza a top priority and to highlight racial discrimination in Israel
MEDIA LINE Hamas Video of Israeli Captive Is Attempt To Pressure Israel Toward Swap Deal Sanaa Alswerky January 18, 2023 A video released by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, claiming to show Avera Mengistu, an … Continue reading
#WhisperedInGaza In an unprecedented series of animated videos, drawn from interviews carried out by the NY-based Center for Peace Communications, ordinary Gazans tell heartwrenching stories
TIMES OF ISRAEL What’s life like under Hamas? ‘Whispered in Gaza’ offers unique, courageous testimony Center for Peace and Communications January 16, 2023 This article, the first in a series of three, presents eight short, animated interviews with residents of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UNRWA condemns subterranean opening found beneath Gaza school Luke Tress December 1, 2022 The UN agency for Palestinians said on Wednesday that it had discovered a “man-made cavity” underneath a school in Gaza, calling the excavation a … Continue reading
UN Human Rights Council “Commission of Inquiry” is funded “for the express purpose of demonizing and delegitimizing Israel in perpetuity”
WASHINGTON TIMES United Nations goes DEFCON 3 on Israel Clifford D. May October 25, 2022 …The so-called U.N. Human Rights Council’s…Commission of Inquiry (COI) is going on offense against the Middle East’s only surviving and thriving Jewish community…On Thursday, the … Continue reading
JPOST Who tried to block US funding for Iron Dome? Lenny Ben-David August 17, 2022 …By mid-June 2021, opposition to replenishing the essential defensive materiel to Israel was emerging in Washington among a squad of members of Congress, anti-Israel progressive … Continue reading
“The IDF learned that Islamic Jihad commanders wanted the terrorists to use the tunnel, but the terrorists in the field were too scared”
JERUSALEM POST Islamic Jihad wanted to infiltrate Israel through tunnels in Breaking Dawn Walla August 18, 2022 The Islamic Jihad was preparing to carry out operations that included infiltrating into Israeli territory during Operation Breaking Dawn which led to a high … Continue reading
Hamas helpfully suggests media lie about Gazan provication with Israel; when is challenged, policy changed
ASSOCIATED PRESS Hamas issues, then rescinds, sweeping rules on Gaza coverage Tia Goldenberg and Joseph Krauss August 9, 2022 Gaza’s militant Hamas rulers issued sweeping new restrictions on journalists after the recent conflict there, but then rescinded them, a group … Continue reading
“Hamas does not invite P.A. President Mahmoud Abbas to visit. But it does tolerate another rival: Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which is fully funded, armed and guided by Iran’s rulers”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The ‘forever war’ against the West Clifford D. May August 11, 2022 …PIJ [Palestinian Islamic Jihad], however, cannot abide even a temporary détente. Israeli intelligence learned that the group was preparing terrorist attacks not … Continue reading
“Footage shared on social media shows 62-year-old Bassam al-Saadi, who has bounced in and out of Israeli prisons for at least two decades, being dragged on the ground by Israeli forces in Jenin. Israel fears this might trigger a reaction from Gaza”
HAARETZ With Islamic Jihad Leader’s Arrest, Israel Stops West Bank Threat but Risks Another in Gaza Amos Harel August 2, 2022 Islamic Jihad returned to the headlines Tuesday when Bassam al-Saadi, the head of the organization in the Jenin area, … Continue reading