Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Gaza
ARUTZ SHEVA The suffering of Gaza’s population by Dr Mordechai Kedar Apri 5, 2019 …A reign of terror began in June 2007 when the Hamas movement seized control of the Strip and attacked the Palestinian Authority security forces with extreme … Continue reading
Israel-hater shown clueless in interview with Palestinian when it becomes clear that Hamas is the enemy (not Israel)
ISRAELLYCOOL Antisemite Ariyana Love’s Interview With a Palestinian Goes Horribly Wrong For Her by Aussie Dave April 5, 2019 For those who don’t know, Ariyana Love is a vile jew hater I have exposed here on Israellycool. My expose on her hit such a raw … Continue reading
If you do one thing today, hear Dr Einat Wilf explain the March Of Return: “80% of Gaza residents don’t think of Gaza as their home”
Dr Einat Wilf, author of “War of Return” brilliantly unpacks the Israel-Gaza conflict.
“So far overnight, Israeli fighter jets struck several targets in the southern Gazan city of Khan Younis, including a military compound and a weapons manufacturing site belonging to Hamas”
JERUSALEM POST IDF to Haniyeh: Don’t forget to let us know where your new office is by Yasser Okbi / Maariv March 27, 2019 “When you arrive at the location that used to be your headquarters, look right, look left,” … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Palestinian Lives Don’t Matter* (*Unless Israel is to blame) by Bret Stephens March 21, 2019 The people of the Gaza Strip are protesting again, and soldiers are shooting again, and civilians are being victimized again. Only this … Continue reading
Egypt to Hamas: “Even if the Israelis decide to dismantle your rule in Gaza by assassinating each and every one of you we won’t lift a finger”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Israel will destroy you and we won’t do a thing to stop it’ by Daniel Siryoti March 17, 2019 Shortly after 9 p.m. on Thursday, minutes after sirens blared across central Israel and a … Continue reading
Low-level Gaza member touched rockets, setting them off by mistake, Israeli report says; fire came as Hamas chiefs were meeting with incredulous Egyptian mediators”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Like Monty Python: TV details how Hamas ‘accidentally’ fired rockets at Tel Aviv by Staff March 15, 2019 The two Gaza rockets that almost brought Israel and Hamas to war late Thursday were fired by accident, Israel’s … Continue reading