Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Gaza
Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
JNS As Gaza ceasefire wobbles, a full-scale Israeli military incursion remains on the table by Israel Kasnett November 15, 2019 The ceasefire put into place on Thursday morning between Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terror organization stood on … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Shelter, snacks and soldiers: War on the Gaza border by Seth J. Frantzman November 13, 2019 …If you’re in the Tel Aviv area you have more than minute to find shelter. So you can run if you like. … Continue reading
“Israel repeatedly urged Gaza’s rulers to stop Baha Abu al-Ata, but was ignored. Hamas was betting Israel wouldn’t dare eliminate him and risk a new conflict. It was wrong”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hamas let PIJ terror chief act with impunity; now it needs to control the flames by Avi Issacharoff November 12, 2019 Responsibility for the IDF’s elimination of Baha Abu al-Ata, the commander of the Islamic Jihad terror … Continue reading
“As Israeli frustration mounts about violence coming out of Gaza, the idea of a ground invasion, and once and for all to finish with Hamas aggression, becomes more appealing”
WASHINGTON TIMES Should Israel Invade Gaza? by Daniel Pipes September 23, 2019 …Attitudes toward Gaza are in flux. Efraim Inbar, the strategist who heads the Jerusalem Institute for Security Studies, for years advocated “mowing the grass” as “Israel’s strategy for … Continue reading
“Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Netanyahu’s earth-shattering announcement by Caroline B. Glick September 11, 2019 Hamas, which seeks to annihilate Israel, certainly was none too pleased with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s announcement Tuesday evening that if re-elected, he would … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS NewsHour Propaganda Piece Attacks Israel with Bogus Exploding Bullets Charge by Ricki Hollander August 29, 2019 PBS Newshour has once again grossly deceived its audience, with a propaganda piece that could have come directly from Hamas’ playbook. … Continue reading