Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Gaza
“There’s an old adage that there are no atheists in a foxhole. Let me add a corollary to that adage — there are no pacifists in a bomb shelter. The urge to strike back at your attacker is instinctive”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Musings from a bomb shelter by Mark Werner August 9, 2018 Most Americans have never had the experience of being wakened in the middle of the night by a Tzeva Adom (“Code Red”) siren, rushing to the … Continue reading
Hamas leadership “wants to signal to Israel, Egypt and the Palestinian Authority that it is willing to go all the way in its quest to end Gaza’s isolation”
JNS Hamas is taking the region to the brink of war by Yaakov Lappin August 9, 2018 The security escalation in southern Israel and the Gaza Strip over the last 24 hours shows that Hamas is prepared to take the … Continue reading
THE JEWISH VOICE IDF Cuts off Hamas-Related TV Station by Ralph Hedderman July 31, 2018 IDF forces in the Binyamin area early Monday morning made sure one television station couldn’t carry Hamas propaganda over the airwaves anymore as the Israeli … Continue reading
“The standard ceramic vest Staff Sgt. Aviv Levi was wearing when he was fatally shot in the chest near the Gaza border Friday cannot stop the advanced weapon”
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF believes Gaza snipers used Iranian armor-piercing rifle to kill soldier by Staff July 22, 2018 An initial investigation by the IDF has concluded that Staff Sgt. Aviv Levi, killed Friday by Palestinian sniper fire on the Gaza … Continue reading
“TV report says Cairo, when fixing ceasefire late Friday, emphasized to terror group that Israeli strikes were the direct result of IDF soldier’s killing by Gaza sniper”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egypt warned Hamas: Israel will go to war ‘in two hours’ if you respond to raids by Staff July 21, 2018 An unofficial ceasefire reached overnight Friday-Saturday between Israel and Hamas came after Egypt warned the Palestinian … Continue reading
“On Sunday, the IDF’s 162nd Armored Division conducted a highly-publicized exercise simulating an invasion of enclave, in what was widely construed as a threat to Hamas”
MEDIA LINE Israeli Military Instructed To Prepare For Large-scale Gaza Op by Charles Bybelezer July 18, 2018 The Israeli government has instructed the military to prepare for a large-scale operation in the Gaza Strip, to be initiated if Palestinians in … Continue reading
“Cease-fire follows more than 40 Israeli air-strikes launched since Friday amid more than 100 rockets fired at southern Israel by militants in the Gaza Strip”
NEW YORK POST Israel agrees to cease-fire with Hamas by Eileen AJ Connelly July 14, 2018 Israel and Hamas agreed to a cease-fire brokered by Egypt on Saturday after waves of Israeli jets slammed the Gaza Strip in retaliation for … Continue reading