Most Clicked This Week
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Instead of cleaning up its act, the education establishment is doubling down"
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
- University of Illinois student government conflates #BDS and #BLM
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Doran: “Trump’s masterstroke came by breaking the hold of the Washington foreign policy establishment on the Middle East peacemaking business”
- Anti-Semitism versus Antisemitism: “Regularly spelled with a hyphen in American English but without in academia, some experts claim the punctuation mark slashes the word's potency”
Tag Archives: Gaza
IDF says warplanes, tanks, helicopters hit terror sites after airborne devices spark over 80 fires in recent days
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel strikes Hamas targets in Gaza amid spate of balloon-borne arson attacks by Staff and Aaron Boxerman August 13, 2020 Israel attacked targets in the Gaza Strip in the early hours of Thursday morning in response to … Continue reading
“According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Has Israel infiltrated Hamas’s military wing? by Khaled Abu Toameh July 11, 2020 A senior commander of Hamas’s military wing, Izzadin al-Qassam Brigades, has reportedly fled the Gaza Strip amid suspicions that he had been collaborating with Israel, … Continue reading
How can Hamas and its supporters around the world continue to complain about poverty and misery when new shopping malls and supermarkets filled with clothes, and various types of luxury goods are being opened every few weeks in the Gaza Strip?
GATESTONE The Gaza They Do Not Want You to See by Bassam Tawil June 10, 2020 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has warned Palestinians in the Gaza Strip not to publish photos from the Gaza Strip on social media platforms. … Continue reading
UN WATCH Amnesty researcher prompts Hamas to arrest peace activist April 13, 2020 Amnesty International, the group that was founded to free political prisoners, is being asked to terminate its relationship with a Gaza researcher after the New York Times … Continue reading
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
“It is worth noting that Egypt, which has a shared border with the Gaza Strip, did not send any test kits or disinfectant materials to the Palestinians living there”
GATESTONE Israel Helps Palestinians Prevent Coronavirus; Arabs Betray Them by Khaled Abu Toameh March 16, 2020 While Israel is working overtime with Palestinians to curb and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Arab states appear to be doing what … Continue reading
THE HILL Palestinian Islamists disrupt an attempted truce in Gaza by Eitan Dangot March 11, 2020 While Israel attempted to achieve quiet in the lead-up to the March 2 elections, Hamas, with a strategic interest in pausing the fighting, also … Continue reading
Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
JNS As Gaza ceasefire wobbles, a full-scale Israeli military incursion remains on the table by Israel Kasnett November 15, 2019 The ceasefire put into place on Thursday morning between Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terror organization stood on … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Shelter, snacks and soldiers: War on the Gaza border by Seth J. Frantzman November 13, 2019 …If you’re in the Tel Aviv area you have more than minute to find shelter. So you can run if you like. … Continue reading