Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Gaza
“As Israeli frustration mounts about violence coming out of Gaza, the idea of a ground invasion, and once and for all to finish with Hamas aggression, becomes more appealing”
WASHINGTON TIMES Should Israel Invade Gaza? by Daniel Pipes September 23, 2019 …Attitudes toward Gaza are in flux. Efraim Inbar, the strategist who heads the Jerusalem Institute for Security Studies, for years advocated “mowing the grass” as “Israel’s strategy for … Continue reading
“Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Netanyahu’s earth-shattering announcement by Caroline B. Glick September 11, 2019 Hamas, which seeks to annihilate Israel, certainly was none too pleased with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s announcement Tuesday evening that if re-elected, he would … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS NewsHour Propaganda Piece Attacks Israel with Bogus Exploding Bullets Charge by Ricki Hollander August 29, 2019 PBS Newshour has once again grossly deceived its audience, with a propaganda piece that could have come directly from Hamas’ playbook. … Continue reading
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
“Already a de-facto state, Gaza should be the anchor for a free, independent and sovereign Palestinian state, contiguous into the Sinai Peninsula, along the coastal plain, to El-Arish”
THE HILL Israeli-Palestinian conflict can end with the New State Solution by Benjamin Anthony, Amir Avivi and Nechemia Sokal May 29, 2019 …Israelis need a clearly defined strategy to end the conflict with the Palestinians, one that addresses the most … Continue reading
#GazaRockets Western media showed “usual eagerness to believe the propaganda produced by the attackers, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad”
JERUSALEM POST Doing what comes naturally – the West’s suicidal animus by Melanie Phillips May 9, 2019 As around 700 rockets rained down on southern Israel last weekend, leaving four Israelis dead and many more wounded, many in Western media … Continue reading