Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: Gaza
“One has to give Hamas credit for being clear, honest and consistent about its goal of destroying Israel”
GATESTONE What is Really Uniting the Palestinians? by Bassam Tawil October 15, 2017 Buoyed by the “reconciliation” agreement reached with President Mahmoud Abbas’s Palestinian Authority (PA), Hamas has announced that it seeks to unite all Palestinians in the fight against … Continue reading
“Sunday’s surprise announcement that Hamas had dissolved its administrative committee in Gaza and agreed to reconciliation is unlikely to defy the precedent”
THE ATLANTIC The Doomed Palestinian Reconciliation Plan by Grant Rumley September 17, 2017 Of the demands Palestinians often make of their leaders, reconciliation between their two largest political factions perennially tops the list. Fatah, which controls the Palestinian Authority (PA) … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL EU top court rules Hamas to stay on its list of terror groups by Raphael Ahren July 26, 2017 The Court of Justice of the European Union on Wednesday decided to keep Hamas on the EU blacklist … Continue reading
“Gaza Strip residents describe their new reality: sleepless nights, beaches closed due to toxic sewage, and rising food prices; even fresh water is in short supply”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Starved of power, Gaza’s Palestinians buckle under an oppressive heatwave by Dov Lieber July 4, 2017 …Depending on what neighborhood one lives in, say the interviewees, the average Gazan enjoys either 4 to 6 or 2 to … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS US Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley: Hamas is Causing Gaza’s Problems, Not Israel By Hana Levi Julian June 21, 2017 U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council on Tuesday that Israel isn’t … Continue reading