Most Clicked This Week
- Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- SNL takes on Prophet Muhammad Cartoons
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Long Live the Ideals of Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- More AIPAC moments [VIDEO]
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
Tag Archives: Gaza
“Ever since Hamas violently seized control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, its leaders and security forces have maintained a tight grip on the local media”
GATESTONE Palestinians: “Journalism” Hamas Style by Khaled Abu Toameh February 14, 2019 …Needless to say, Hamas is not about to give credentials to any journalist who is not affiliated with the Islamist movement and its ideology. Also, Hamas is not … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel starts construction on 20-foot-high fence surrounding Gaza by Judah Ari Gross February 3, 2019 The Defense Ministry has begun the final phase of construction of a 20-foot high galvanized steel fence that will completely surround the … Continue reading
JNS ‘New York Times’ ends the year with an epic Israel smear by Andrea Levin January 1, 2019 The New York Times’ 4700-word story (A Day, a Life: When a Medic Was Killed in Gaza, Was It an Accident?) on … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hamas is searching for members of elite IDF unit in Gaza by Khaled Abu Toameh November 24, 2018 Hamas said over the weekend that it was continuing its investigation into the November 11 clash with an elite IDF unit near … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel’s patience in Gaza will pay off by Dr Reuven Berko November 21, 2018 …Israeli politics, however, would confuse anyone. If Israel strikes Gaza, the various “peace-lovers” among us complain that the government … Continue reading