Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Gaza
REUTERS Hamas releases Palestinian peace activists arrested after Zoom call with Israelis by Staff October 26, 2020 Gaza’s Islamist rulers Hamas convicted three Palestinian peace activists of “weakening revolutionary spirit” for having held a Zoom call with Israelis peace campaigners, … Continue reading
“This display of the #IDF’s technological capability could serve to discourage #Hamas and #PalestinianIslamicJihad from wasting further funds on cross-border tunnels”
JNS Israel’s underground anti-tunnel barrier passes crucial test by Yaakov Lappin October 23, 2020 Israel’s underground anti-tunnel barrier and detection system passed an important test this week when the Israel Defense Forces announced that for the first time, the barrier’s … Continue reading
IDF says warplanes, tanks, helicopters hit terror sites after airborne devices spark over 80 fires in recent days
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel strikes Hamas targets in Gaza amid spate of balloon-borne arson attacks by Staff and Aaron Boxerman August 13, 2020 Israel attacked targets in the Gaza Strip in the early hours of Thursday morning in response to … Continue reading
“According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Has Israel infiltrated Hamas’s military wing? by Khaled Abu Toameh July 11, 2020 A senior commander of Hamas’s military wing, Izzadin al-Qassam Brigades, has reportedly fled the Gaza Strip amid suspicions that he had been collaborating with Israel, … Continue reading
How can Hamas and its supporters around the world continue to complain about poverty and misery when new shopping malls and supermarkets filled with clothes, and various types of luxury goods are being opened every few weeks in the Gaza Strip?
GATESTONE The Gaza They Do Not Want You to See by Bassam Tawil June 10, 2020 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has warned Palestinians in the Gaza Strip not to publish photos from the Gaza Strip on social media platforms. … Continue reading
UN WATCH Amnesty researcher prompts Hamas to arrest peace activist April 13, 2020 Amnesty International, the group that was founded to free political prisoners, is being asked to terminate its relationship with a Gaza researcher after the New York Times … Continue reading
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
“It is worth noting that Egypt, which has a shared border with the Gaza Strip, did not send any test kits or disinfectant materials to the Palestinians living there”
GATESTONE Israel Helps Palestinians Prevent Coronavirus; Arabs Betray Them by Khaled Abu Toameh March 16, 2020 While Israel is working overtime with Palestinians to curb and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Arab states appear to be doing what … Continue reading
THE HILL Palestinian Islamists disrupt an attempted truce in Gaza by Eitan Dangot March 11, 2020 While Israel attempted to achieve quiet in the lead-up to the March 2 elections, Hamas, with a strategic interest in pausing the fighting, also … Continue reading