Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Gaza
“The fact that a large number of Palestinians are desperate to work in Israel is a sign of the failure of Hamas and the Palestinian Authority to improve the living conditions of their people”
GATESTONE Why Palestinians Prefer To Work In Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh October 13, 2021 Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip are excited. Israeli authorities have decided to allow thousands of them to work in Israel. The news about the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Egypt pumps toxic gas into Gaza tunnel, three Palestinians dead by Staff September 3, 2021 Three Palestinians died on Thursday as the Egyptian military pumped toxic gas into a smuggling tunnel, Palestinian media reported. The tunnel stretches from … Continue reading
“Shmueli, one of the best sons in the country, fell in defense of the homeland and the residents of the south”
ALGEMEINER ‘All Israel Prayed For Him’: Soldier Shot at Gaza Border Dies From Injuries After Nine-Day Battle by Sharon Wrobel August 30, 2021 Israeli 21-year-old border police Staff Sergeant Barel Hadaria Shmueli, who was injured by Palestinian gunfire along the … Continue reading
“The alleged $500 million Hamas has stashed away would be sufficient to repair all physical damage incurred during the war as well as make up for the resulting economic losses”
ALGEMEINER As media berate Israel, Hamas reportedly hiding enough funds to rebuild Gaza Strip by Akiva Konigssveld August 20, 2021 Leading German daily Die Welt has published an expose on Hamas’ secret foreign investment portfolio. According to documents obtained by … Continue reading
#BenjaminAnthony: “One teaching from Israel’s experience that must be internalized by all is that the policy of unilateral, territorial concession is unworthy of consideration”
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Some democracies can withdraw. Israel is not one of them. by Benjamin Anthony August 17, 2021 …Many invoke the [Gaza] disengagement as evidence that Jewish populations in Judea and Samaria may also be uprooted in exchange for a … Continue reading
“The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage”
I24NEWS Iron Dome missile almost hit Israeli F-15 fighter jet during Gaza conflict in May July 14, 2021 A missile fired from an Iron Dome battery during May’s conflict with the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip nearly hit an Israeli Air Force … Continue reading
IDF debuted “drone swarms to seek and attack hidden targets” in the May war in Gaza, “the first AI war from Israel’s perspective”
JERUSALEM POST Drone swarms are coming to the Middle East and Israel is leading the way by Seth J. Frantzman July 12, 2021 Israel used drone swarm technology in the recent Gaza war. Much of that technology and how it … Continue reading
“By supporting the plight of the Palestinians, China is cynically stoking the most emotional issue in Middle Eastern politics in order to distract Muslim nations from its own campaign against Uyghurs”
JERUSALEM POST Why has China turned on Israel? by Ilan Berman and Joshua Eisenman July 5, 2021 Amid the recent conflict between Israel and Hamas, a surprising voice led the charge against the Jewish state. While Israel’s defensive military response to … Continue reading
Hamas aims to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible, but its rockets place both Israelis and Palestinians in peril; 680 misfired and exploded inside Gaza
JNS How many Gaza Palestinians were killed by Hamas rockets in May? An estimate. by Alex Safian July 5, 2021 Numbers were at the heart of much of the coverage and commentary surrounding the fighting in May between Hamas and … Continue reading
“Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again”
JERUSALEM POST 10 insights from the recent Gaza war by Efraim Inbar and Eran Lerman June 21, 2021 Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” … Continue reading