Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Gaza
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
“It is worth noting that Egypt, which has a shared border with the Gaza Strip, did not send any test kits or disinfectant materials to the Palestinians living there”
GATESTONE Israel Helps Palestinians Prevent Coronavirus; Arabs Betray Them by Khaled Abu Toameh March 16, 2020 While Israel is working overtime with Palestinians to curb and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Arab states appear to be doing what … Continue reading
THE HILL Palestinian Islamists disrupt an attempted truce in Gaza by Eitan Dangot March 11, 2020 While Israel attempted to achieve quiet in the lead-up to the March 2 elections, Hamas, with a strategic interest in pausing the fighting, also … Continue reading
Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
JNS As Gaza ceasefire wobbles, a full-scale Israeli military incursion remains on the table by Israel Kasnett November 15, 2019 The ceasefire put into place on Thursday morning between Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terror organization stood on … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Shelter, snacks and soldiers: War on the Gaza border by Seth J. Frantzman November 13, 2019 …If you’re in the Tel Aviv area you have more than minute to find shelter. So you can run if you like. … Continue reading
“Israel repeatedly urged Gaza’s rulers to stop Baha Abu al-Ata, but was ignored. Hamas was betting Israel wouldn’t dare eliminate him and risk a new conflict. It was wrong”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hamas let PIJ terror chief act with impunity; now it needs to control the flames by Avi Issacharoff November 12, 2019 Responsibility for the IDF’s elimination of Baha Abu al-Ata, the commander of the Islamic Jihad terror … Continue reading