Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: Gaza
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
“Already a de-facto state, Gaza should be the anchor for a free, independent and sovereign Palestinian state, contiguous into the Sinai Peninsula, along the coastal plain, to El-Arish”
THE HILL Israeli-Palestinian conflict can end with the New State Solution by Benjamin Anthony, Amir Avivi and Nechemia Sokal May 29, 2019 …Israelis need a clearly defined strategy to end the conflict with the Palestinians, one that addresses the most … Continue reading
#GazaRockets Western media showed “usual eagerness to believe the propaganda produced by the attackers, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad”
JERUSALEM POST Doing what comes naturally – the West’s suicidal animus by Melanie Phillips May 9, 2019 As around 700 rockets rained down on southern Israel last weekend, leaving four Israelis dead and many more wounded, many in Western media … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Corruption: A Major Cause of Palestinian Suffering by Pierre Rehov May 6, 2019 …But when you talk to Palestinians about the misappropriation of funds allocated by the international community, the first term they use is “corruption.” Indeed, a … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST 1 killed as 300 rockets slam southern Israel by Tzvi Joffre May 5, 2019 One man has died and 83 people have been injured, since terror groups in Gaza began firing rockets into Israel around 10 a.m. on … Continue reading
Gaza, The New State Solution “can happen in the near-term, leaving future negotiations over the West Bank, including sure-to-be-difficult ones over the status of Jerusalem, to another day”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS The new state solution: A creative, big idea to jump-start peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians by Yaakov Peri, Amir Avivi and Benjamin Anthony April 21, 2019 …We call our approach The New State Solution. … Continue reading