Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Lebanon
BEGIN – SADAT CENTER How the IDF Is Preparing for Multi-Front War by Yaakov Lappin February 19, 2018 The IDF is implementing a plan to improve its ability to operate on multiple battle fronts simultaneously. While there is no indication … Continue reading
Lebanese natural gas conflict Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The battle for the lands of the caliphate by Clifford D. May November 22, 2017 Soon after taking office, President Trump ordered his national security advisers to provide “a complete strategic review of our policy toward the rogue regime in Iran.” … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT Lebanese beauty queen stripped of title after her Israel visit is revealed by Bethan McKernan August 23, 2017 The winner of a Lebanese beauty pageant has been stripped of her title just one week after winning her crown, local media has reported. … Continue reading
Iran supporting “advanced weapons industrial base” in Lebanon to solve their missile-transit problem
WAR ON THE ROCKS Israel’s Forthcoming Security Dilemma by Nadav Pollak July 7, 2017 …In a speech at the Herzliya Conference on June 22, Israel’s head of military intelligence, Maj. Gen. Herzi Halevi, basically confirmed prior reports in Arab media … Continue reading
BOSTON HERALD Hezbollah preps for new attacks with ‘human shields’ by Joshua S. Block June 30, 2017 Those who follow events in the Middle East are no stranger to the carnage in Syria, but there is another humanitarian crisis in … Continue reading
“Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets”
IPT NEWS World Shrugs as Hizballah Prepares Massive Civilian Deaths by Noah Beck March 21, 2017 Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah recently warned Israel that his Iran-backed terror group could attack targets producing mass Israeli casualties, including a huge ammonia storage … Continue reading