Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Lebanon
Iran supporting “advanced weapons industrial base” in Lebanon to solve their missile-transit problem
WAR ON THE ROCKS Israel’s Forthcoming Security Dilemma by Nadav Pollak July 7, 2017 …In a speech at the Herzliya Conference on June 22, Israel’s head of military intelligence, Maj. Gen. Herzi Halevi, basically confirmed prior reports in Arab media … Continue reading
BOSTON HERALD Hezbollah preps for new attacks with ‘human shields’ by Joshua S. Block June 30, 2017 Those who follow events in the Middle East are no stranger to the carnage in Syria, but there is another humanitarian crisis in … Continue reading
“Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets”
IPT NEWS World Shrugs as Hizballah Prepares Massive Civilian Deaths by Noah Beck March 21, 2017 Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah recently warned Israel that his Iran-backed terror group could attack targets producing mass Israeli casualties, including a huge ammonia storage … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading
AL ARABIYA Lebanon builds wall near Palestinian refugee camp by AFP November 22, 2016 Lebanon is building wall near the country’s largest Palestinian refugee camp to prevent extremists from infiltrating, a military source said Monday. The overcrowded and impoverished Ain … Continue reading
“Israeli military demonstrated on Tuesday that it takes seriously Hezbollah’s repeated threats to “take over the Galilee” with massive drill aimed at evacuating civilians under attack near Lebanon border”
DEFENSE NEWS Israel Heeds Hezbollah Threats, Drills Mass Evacuation of Civilians Near Border by Barbara Opall-Rome September 13, 2016 …Described as “the biggest drill of its kind until now,” Col. Eyal Forman, chief medical officer in the Israel Defense Forces … Continue reading
Ten Years Since the First Iran-Israel War. Today Hezbollah possesses, thanks to Iran, as many as 150,000 rockets and missiles
WASHINGTON EXAMINER The next war, they all assume by Eric Rozenman August 18, 2016 Israel last month marked the 10th anniversary of the first Hezbollah war. Newspapers and television featured analysts noting a decade of quiet along the Israeli-Lebanese border. … Continue reading