Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: Lebanon
“Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets”
IPT NEWS World Shrugs as Hizballah Prepares Massive Civilian Deaths by Noah Beck March 21, 2017 Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah recently warned Israel that his Iran-backed terror group could attack targets producing mass Israeli casualties, including a huge ammonia storage … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading
AL ARABIYA Lebanon builds wall near Palestinian refugee camp by AFP November 22, 2016 Lebanon is building wall near the country’s largest Palestinian refugee camp to prevent extremists from infiltrating, a military source said Monday. The overcrowded and impoverished Ain … Continue reading
“Israeli military demonstrated on Tuesday that it takes seriously Hezbollah’s repeated threats to “take over the Galilee” with massive drill aimed at evacuating civilians under attack near Lebanon border”
DEFENSE NEWS Israel Heeds Hezbollah Threats, Drills Mass Evacuation of Civilians Near Border by Barbara Opall-Rome September 13, 2016 …Described as “the biggest drill of its kind until now,” Col. Eyal Forman, chief medical officer in the Israel Defense Forces … Continue reading
Ten Years Since the First Iran-Israel War. Today Hezbollah possesses, thanks to Iran, as many as 150,000 rockets and missiles
WASHINGTON EXAMINER The next war, they all assume by Eric Rozenman August 18, 2016 Israel last month marked the 10th anniversary of the first Hezbollah war. Newspapers and television featured analysts noting a decade of quiet along the Israeli-Lebanese border. … Continue reading
“Arab world’s anti-Israel pathology prompted the Sunni states to rescue Hezbollah from the consequences of its own folly 10 years ago” ensuring Hezbollah would save Assad
COMMENTARY How Israel-Hatred Helped Ruin Syria by Evelyn Gordon July 15, 2016 Israel-hatred isn’t the only reason for the Mideast’s current meltdown, but it has undoubtedly played a significant role. As an example, consider how Lebanon was rebuilt after Hezbollah’s … Continue reading
The Israel-Iran War that Israel Lost: “The misnamed Second Lebanon War was a two-front war. It was a coordinated assault on Israel by two Iranian-controlled terror armies”
FRONT PAGE MAG The First Iran War by Caroline Glick July 13, 2016 July 12, 2006 was the first day of what has become known as the Second Lebanon War. The name of the war, like most of the lessons … Continue reading