Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Lebanon
“Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets”
IPT NEWS World Shrugs as Hizballah Prepares Massive Civilian Deaths by Noah Beck March 21, 2017 Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah recently warned Israel that his Iran-backed terror group could attack targets producing mass Israeli casualties, including a huge ammonia storage … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading
AL ARABIYA Lebanon builds wall near Palestinian refugee camp by AFP November 22, 2016 Lebanon is building wall near the country’s largest Palestinian refugee camp to prevent extremists from infiltrating, a military source said Monday. The overcrowded and impoverished Ain … Continue reading
“Israeli military demonstrated on Tuesday that it takes seriously Hezbollah’s repeated threats to “take over the Galilee” with massive drill aimed at evacuating civilians under attack near Lebanon border”
DEFENSE NEWS Israel Heeds Hezbollah Threats, Drills Mass Evacuation of Civilians Near Border by Barbara Opall-Rome September 13, 2016 …Described as “the biggest drill of its kind until now,” Col. Eyal Forman, chief medical officer in the Israel Defense Forces … Continue reading
Ten Years Since the First Iran-Israel War. Today Hezbollah possesses, thanks to Iran, as many as 150,000 rockets and missiles
WASHINGTON EXAMINER The next war, they all assume by Eric Rozenman August 18, 2016 Israel last month marked the 10th anniversary of the first Hezbollah war. Newspapers and television featured analysts noting a decade of quiet along the Israeli-Lebanese border. … Continue reading
“Arab world’s anti-Israel pathology prompted the Sunni states to rescue Hezbollah from the consequences of its own folly 10 years ago” ensuring Hezbollah would save Assad
COMMENTARY How Israel-Hatred Helped Ruin Syria by Evelyn Gordon July 15, 2016 Israel-hatred isn’t the only reason for the Mideast’s current meltdown, but it has undoubtedly played a significant role. As an example, consider how Lebanon was rebuilt after Hezbollah’s … Continue reading
The Israel-Iran War that Israel Lost: “The misnamed Second Lebanon War was a two-front war. It was a coordinated assault on Israel by two Iranian-controlled terror armies”
FRONT PAGE MAG The First Iran War by Caroline Glick July 13, 2016 July 12, 2006 was the first day of what has become known as the Second Lebanon War. The name of the war, like most of the lessons … Continue reading