Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Lebanon
“Some in the Trump administration believe that the Lebanese Army is as likely to collaborate with Hezbollah as resist it”
JEWISH PRESS In Slap to Hezbollah, Trump Halts Aid to Lebanese Army, Ignoring Congress, State Dept., Pentagon by David Israel November 3, 2019 The Trump White House on Thursday froze a $105 million in security aid for the Lebanese Armed … Continue reading
“So it is war between Israel and Iran, prosecuted over the ruins of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. But it won’t necessarily stay that way”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Iran-Israel War Is Here by Jonathan Spyer Aug. 27, 2019 Israel and Iran are at war. Israeli strikes this week in southern Syria, western Iraq and eastern Lebanon—and possibly even Beirut—confirm it. This war is a … Continue reading
“Any terrorist knows Israeli drones don’t look or operate like the two in Beirut, and any child knows the result would have been very different if Israel had really wanted to attack”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Nasrallah is lying about Israeli drones in Beirut; Lebanon must urgently wise up by Avi Issacharoff August 27, 2019 …Perhaps, before Nasrallah and Hezbollah drag Lebanon into a major escalation or heaven forbid a war, the organization … Continue reading
Hezbollah cross-border tunnel has infrastructure for electricity, ventilation, communications; subterranean passage to be destroyed by IDF
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF reveals ‘longest, most significant’ Hezbollah tunnel on northern border by Staff and Judah Ari Gross June 1, 2019 The Israel Defense Forces on Wednesday revealed a cross-border Hezbollah attack tunnel that was discovered running into Israeli … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
“On its face, Trump’s announcement that he is pulling US forces out of Syria seems like an unfriendly act toward Israel. But it isn’t”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s decision to pull forces out of Syria has upsides by Caroline Glick December 21, 2018 …By leaving Syria, the US is abandoning Obama’s pro-Iranian policy once and for all. Further indication that this is part of a … Continue reading
Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
JERUSALEM POST IDF kills Ofra terrorist suspect, son of West Bank Hamas leader by Khaled Abu Toameh, Anna Ahronheim and Tovah Lazaroff December 13, 2018 The IDF killed the son of a West Bank Hamas leader and arrested suspected of … Continue reading