Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Lebanon
Hezbollah cross-border tunnel has infrastructure for electricity, ventilation, communications; subterranean passage to be destroyed by IDF
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF reveals ‘longest, most significant’ Hezbollah tunnel on northern border by Staff and Judah Ari Gross June 1, 2019 The Israel Defense Forces on Wednesday revealed a cross-border Hezbollah attack tunnel that was discovered running into Israeli … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
“On its face, Trump’s announcement that he is pulling US forces out of Syria seems like an unfriendly act toward Israel. But it isn’t”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s decision to pull forces out of Syria has upsides by Caroline Glick December 21, 2018 …By leaving Syria, the US is abandoning Obama’s pro-Iranian policy once and for all. Further indication that this is part of a … Continue reading
Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
JERUSALEM POST IDF kills Ofra terrorist suspect, son of West Bank Hamas leader by Khaled Abu Toameh, Anna Ahronheim and Tovah Lazaroff December 13, 2018 The IDF killed the son of a West Bank Hamas leader and arrested suspected of … Continue reading
“On Tuesday IDF launched Operation Northern Shield, a concentrated effort to uncover and destroy border-crossing Hezbollah attack tunnels”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In rain and mud, IDF exposes another tunnel from Lebanon into Israel by Judah Ari Gross December 8, 2018 The Israeli military on Saturday located an additional cross-border attack tunnel from southern Lebanon into Israeli territory — … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER IDF Officials: Hezbollah Planned to Use Tunnel to Cut Off Northern Town of Metula in Future War by Staff December 5, 2018 Hezbollah planned to use a cross-border tunnel uncovered by the IDF this week to cut off the … Continue reading
BEGIN – SADAT CENTER How the IDF Is Preparing for Multi-Front War by Yaakov Lappin February 19, 2018 The IDF is implementing a plan to improve its ability to operate on multiple battle fronts simultaneously. While there is no indication … Continue reading