Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
Tag Archives: Congressman Ted Deutch
JTA Jewish Democratic lawmakers consider condemning Ilhan Omar for likening Hamas to Israel and US by Ron Kampeas June 9, 2021 Jewish Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives met Wednesday to discuss antisemitism. The 25 members of the unofficial … Continue reading
Rep. Betty McCollum’s bill conditioning Israel aid is being backed by several left-wing groups such as J Street, IfNotNow, Jewish Voice for Peace and Americans for Peace Now
JNS AIPAC Blasts Bill Proposed by Minnesota Rep. McCollum to Condition US Aid to Israel April 15, 2021 AIPAC blasted a new bill introduced by Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) that would condition U.S. aid to Israel to ensure that no … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Democrat takes on the Iranian threat by Jeff Robbins February 20, 2016 Ted Deutch has had a lot of practice using diplomatic language while traveling the country speaking to fellow Democrats who are skeptical about the … Continue reading
Three Jewish Democrats come out against the #IranDeal in one day. THE HILL by Julian Hattem August 4, 2015 The highest-ranking Jewish Democrat in the House announced his opposition to the nuclear accord with Iran on Tuesday, in a blow … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Mona Charen July 31, 2015 Seven Jewish Lawmakers Could Tilt the Scales on Iran Deal,” headlines the Times of Israel. The members — Senator Charles Schumer, Representative Steve Israel, Representative Eliot Engel, Representative Adam Schiff, Representative Nita … Continue reading