Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Syrian
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Speech a Disgrace, Full of Falsehoods and No New Policy by Staff December 7, 2015 President Obama’s terrorism speech was a frightening disgrace. Not only was there no new policy, but it was filled with … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Rauner halts new Syrian refugees in Illinois by Monique Garcia and John Byrne November 16, 2015 Gov. Bruce Rauner announced Monday that Illinois will temporarily stop taking in new Syrian refugees, joining seven other Republican governors in the … Continue reading