Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Pamela Geller
Guilty plea in ISIS plot to behead Pam Geller. Would-be beheader is a “vulnerable young man who fell deep into a rabbit hole of extremist ideology”
BOSTON HERALD Man to plead guilty in plot to behead blogger for IS group by Associated Press September 21, 2016 A Rhode Island man charged with conspiring to help the Islamic State group has decided to plead guilty to charges … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Rick Moran June 14, 2015 An Islamic State jihadist thought to be a leader of ISIS in Great Britain, has tweeted out Pamela Geller’s home address and urged that the activist be murdered. The threat comes on the heels … Continue reading
BREITBART by Pamela Geller June 5, 2015 Now that it has come to light that Boston jihadis Usaama Rahim and Dawud Sharif Abdul Khaliq were plotting to behead me, the mainstream media is in full panic mode, trying to deny … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Karen McQuillan May 7, 2015 …Here’s the key difference. Muslims can follow their own religious beliefs, but they can’t force me to follow them. They believe that it is wrong to draw Mohammed; Catholics think it is … Continue reading
Radical Imam Tells Pamela Geller on Live TV She Should be SLAUGHTERED for organizing a cartoon contest which insults Muhammed
FRONT PAGE MAG May 6, 2015 If you want to understand the purpose of the Garland TX event, listen to Robert Spencer’s comments in this short video “…Now, it’s very noteworthy — take a look as you’re going out this evening — … Continue reading
POLITICO by Rich Lowry May 6, 2015 Respectable opinion can’t bear the idea that she has become a symbol of free speech How dare Pamela Geller get targeted by terrorists bent on committing mass murder. That’s been the reaction of a … Continue reading
Pam Geller skillfully dispatches CNN’s Alisyn Camerota who endeavors mightily to twist Pam’s words. A fascinating exchange that identifies some of the key issues of the cartoon debate.