Most Clicked This Week
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- AIPAC denies JTA story I posted; “AIPAC does not encourage members of Congress to criticize the government of Israel”
- "She’s Trump-agnostic. You know, she praises him for the things that she likes and she attacks and she criticizes him for the things that she doesn’t, which is the way it should be”
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Meir Dagan
“General Michael Hayden provides inside look into Israel’s 2007 airstrike on Assad’s nuclear reactor”
YNET CIA director: I was sure if we didn’t strike Syria’s nuclear reactor, Israel would by Ronen Bergman December 30, 2016 “It was one of the most candid conversations I’ve ever had with him,” says Gen. Michael Hayden as he … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG by Daniel Gordis March 9, 2015 For all the vitriol in the U.S. surrounding Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech last week to Congress, it was nothing compared with what the Israeli prime minister faced upon his homecoming. Israeli politics are generally … Continue reading