Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Ziv Hajbi
“The horrific incident took place at the attacker’s and the three victims’ place of employment in the large Barkan Industrial Park, one of the few commercial centers to employ both thousands of Israelis and thousands of Palestinians, and a working example of coexistence”
JNS Barkan terror attack attempts to ‘sabotage the normalization’ of local Jews and Arabs by Josh Hasten October 8, 2018 Just as shocking as the execution-style murders of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, a 29-year-old mother of an infant, and Ziv Hajbi, … Continue reading