Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Samir Kuntar
Achille Lauro hijacking and Death of Klinghoffer connections to child-murderer Samir Kuntar who met his end this week
WASHINGTON POST The World Should Know What He Did to My Family by Smadar Haran Kaiser May 18, 2003 Abu Abbas, the former head of a Palestinian terrorist group who was captured in Iraq on April 15, is infamous for … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will Hezbollah retaliate for the assassination of Samir Kuntar? by Yossi Melman December 20, 2015 The big question disturbing Israel after the assassination of Samir Kuntar is whether Hezbollah will respond, and if so, how and on which front. … Continue reading