Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Iraq’s Lessons for the Jordan Valley (AKA eastern portion of West Bank)
Tag Archives: Attorney General Eric Holder
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens March 9, 2015 Here’s a story for the media: a community in which honest people are afraid to tell the truth…Yet if anyone was openly and shamelessly mocking the criminal-justice system, it was so … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke talks about Ferguson Missouri and how politicians and irresponsible groups descended like vultures on a roadside carcass to exploit the situation, how AG Eric Holder made a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo November 4, 2014 Lawyers for the Obama administration compared Israel’s control of Jerusalem to Russian claims over the Ukrainian territory of Crimea during oral arguments this week before the Supreme Court in a case … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Editorial Board August 29, 2014 PRESIDENT OBAMA’S acknowledgment that “we don’t have a strategy yet” in Syria understandably attracted the most attention after his perplexing meeting with reporters Thursday. But his restatement of the obvious was not the … Continue reading