Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Attorney General Eric Holder
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens March 9, 2015 Here’s a story for the media: a community in which honest people are afraid to tell the truth…Yet if anyone was openly and shamelessly mocking the criminal-justice system, it was so … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke talks about Ferguson Missouri and how politicians and irresponsible groups descended like vultures on a roadside carcass to exploit the situation, how AG Eric Holder made a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo November 4, 2014 Lawyers for the Obama administration compared Israel’s control of Jerusalem to Russian claims over the Ukrainian territory of Crimea during oral arguments this week before the Supreme Court in a case … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Editorial Board August 29, 2014 PRESIDENT OBAMA’S acknowledgment that “we don’t have a strategy yet” in Syria understandably attracted the most attention after his perplexing meeting with reporters Thursday. But his restatement of the obvious was not the … Continue reading