Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Ben Rhodes
“Ben Rhodes portrays the demolitions as examples of ethnic cleansing, writing that the Jewish state destroys Palestinian homes precisely because Palestinians live in them. The truth completely contradicts his claims”
FREE BEACON Progressives Discard the Truth to Demonize Israel by Aaron Kliegman July 25, 2019 …It should not be surprising, then, to see [Ben] Rhodes lie and mislead to demonize Israel. He did just that earlier this week, retweeting a story on … Continue reading
“Obama and his advisers, now seeking to shape his legacy, say they are proud they ditched the ‘Washington playbook’ and decided to stay out of the Sunni-Shia conflict in the Middle East. Only they didn’t. They intervened on behalf of Iran”
TABLET MAG America’s Cash-for-Genocide Program in Syria by Lee Smith June 6, 2018 …As The Atlantic excerpt makes clear, [Ben] Rhodes’ job is to whitewash the [Obama] White House’s role in the most devastating humanitarian catastrophe [Syria] of the 21st century. And … Continue reading
Ben Rhodes earns a seat on the board of Ploughshares Fund after helping Iran imperil half the world’s Jews
WEEKLY STANDARD More Evidence the Obama White House Deliberately Deceived on the Iran Deal by Mark Hemingway February 15, 2018 There was an interesting announcement on Wednesday for Ben Rhodes, formerly the Obama White House deputy national security adviser. Rhodes, … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
“The Obama defenders of the Iran Deal are terrified that the Trump administration will end the Obama paralysis of U.S. policy towards the Iranian regime”
WEEKLY STANDARD Obama Officials Working to Derail New Iran Sanctions by Jenna Lifhits May 15, 2017 Top officials from the Obama administration are working to stymie congressional pressure on Iran, including through a quiet push in Congress by an organization … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Confronting the Politicization of the Holocaust by Ben Cohen January 20, 2017 …On January 17, our outgoing president, Barack Obama, appointed his deputy national security adviser, Ben Rhodes, to the council of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. Rhodes, you will … Continue reading
CAMERA had it right: PBS’ Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on ‘Thousands of New Settlements’
CAMERA PBS Ombudsman Upholds CAMERA Criticism of Ben Rhodes’ Settlements Falsehood by Tamar Sternthal January 15, 2017 PBS Ombudsman Michael Getler upholds CAMERA’s criticism of the Dec. 23 “NewsHour” interview in which anchor Judy Woodruff failed to challenge or correct a … Continue reading