Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: Ben Rhodes
“Obama and his advisers, now seeking to shape his legacy, say they are proud they ditched the ‘Washington playbook’ and decided to stay out of the Sunni-Shia conflict in the Middle East. Only they didn’t. They intervened on behalf of Iran”
TABLET MAG America’s Cash-for-Genocide Program in Syria by Lee Smith June 6, 2018 …As The Atlantic excerpt makes clear, [Ben] Rhodes’ job is to whitewash the [Obama] White House’s role in the most devastating humanitarian catastrophe [Syria] of the 21st century. And … Continue reading
Ben Rhodes earns a seat on the board of Ploughshares Fund after helping Iran imperil half the world’s Jews
WEEKLY STANDARD More Evidence the Obama White House Deliberately Deceived on the Iran Deal by Mark Hemingway February 15, 2018 There was an interesting announcement on Wednesday for Ben Rhodes, formerly the Obama White House deputy national security adviser. Rhodes, … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
“The Obama defenders of the Iran Deal are terrified that the Trump administration will end the Obama paralysis of U.S. policy towards the Iranian regime”
WEEKLY STANDARD Obama Officials Working to Derail New Iran Sanctions by Jenna Lifhits May 15, 2017 Top officials from the Obama administration are working to stymie congressional pressure on Iran, including through a quiet push in Congress by an organization … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Confronting the Politicization of the Holocaust by Ben Cohen January 20, 2017 …On January 17, our outgoing president, Barack Obama, appointed his deputy national security adviser, Ben Rhodes, to the council of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. Rhodes, you will … Continue reading
CAMERA had it right: PBS’ Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on ‘Thousands of New Settlements’
CAMERA PBS Ombudsman Upholds CAMERA Criticism of Ben Rhodes’ Settlements Falsehood by Tamar Sternthal January 15, 2017 PBS Ombudsman Michael Getler upholds CAMERA’s criticism of the Dec. 23 “NewsHour” interview in which anchor Judy Woodruff failed to challenge or correct a … Continue reading
“Yes, it’s none other than our buddy #BenRhodes, the man who bragged to The #NewYorkTimes Magazine about manipulating the press to adopt the administration’s line on the Iran deal”
NEW YORK POST Benghazi lies were just standard procedure under Obama by John Podhoretz June 28, 2016 The Benghazi report released Tuesday makes clear that one dreadful constant of President Obama’s foreign policy is simply this: Deflect. Muddy the picture. … Continue reading