Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "The U.S. Army is arming its AH-64 Apache attack helicopters with an Israeli missile that will enable Apaches to hit targets without a line of sight"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: Green Prince
Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
JNS Another son of Hamas founder flees, blasts terror organization’s corruption July 4, 2019 Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of “Green Prince” Mosab Yousef, deserted his post in Turkey, flew to an undisclosed … Continue reading
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. Clash: Son of Hamas Chief Calls PA ‘Enemy of the Palestinian People’ September 25, 2017 A Hamas member turned humanitarian addressed the U.N. human rights council today and called the Palestinian Authority the “greatest enemy of the … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL by Rabbi Daniel Bouskila August 22, 2014 …..In the face of this ugly wave of radicalism and fundamentalism that is sweeping across the world, there stands one courageous person who is willing to act against it, and speak … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Stuart Winer July 27, 2014 ‘Green Prince’ Mosab Hassan Yousef says terror organization’s goal is an Islamic state built on the rubble of other civilizations A high-profile Hamas critic, and son of one the group’s leaders, … Continue reading