Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: White House
Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein at White House National Day of Prayer: “We cannot control what others do, but we can control how we act”
ABC NEWS Trump invites heroes of Chabad of Poway synagogue shooting to National Day of Prayer event by Rachel Scott and Jordyn Phelps May 2, 2019 The heroes of Saturday’s Chabad of Poway synagogue shooting in California, along with Rabbi Yisroel … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL At White House Hanukkah party, Trump celebrates his Jerusalem decision by Eric Cortellessa December 8, 2017 US President Donald Trump strode onto the stage at the White House Hanukkah Reception with a particular air of confidence on Thursday … Continue reading
“By embracing the PLO, Trump is strengthening Iran and its supporters at the expense of Israel, the US-aligned Sunni states and the US itself”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s tragic mistake by Caroline Glick May 4, 2017 By all accounts, US President Donald Trump is a friend of the Jewish state. It is due to Trump’s heartfelt support for Israel and the US-Israel alliance that his … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Longtime state Democratic political operative ensnarled in video controversy by Rick Pearson and Bill Ruthhart October 19, 2016 For four decades, Robert Creamer has been part of the fabric of Illinois and national Democratic campaigns, from helping elect … Continue reading
“There’s only one place on earth that makes Obama’s blood boil. It isn’t Iran or North Korea. It’s Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Little Jewish Village That Makes Obama Boil by Daniel Greenfield October 13, 2016 Halfway to the sky sits a tiny village of little white houses that has attracted the ire of the White House. The village of … Continue reading
“The White House seems to be setting up the Israelis to take the blame for a fabricated crisis, which could then be used to justify diplomatic action against Israel”
WEEKLY STANDARD Congress Blasts Obama for Preparing Anti-Israel Offensive by Jenna Lifhits October 9, 2016 The Obama administration is manufacturing a crisis with Israel in anticipation of a post-election diplomatic push targeting the Jewish state, and this past week launched … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS In What Country is Shimon Peres Buried? by Elliott Abrams October 1, 2016 Last week President Obama spoke at Shimon Peres’ funeral and watched him buried–in some sort of No Man’s Land. Not in Israel, it … Continue reading