Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: White House
TIMES OF ISRAEL At White House Hanukkah party, Trump celebrates his Jerusalem decision by Eric Cortellessa December 8, 2017 US President Donald Trump strode onto the stage at the White House Hanukkah Reception with a particular air of confidence on Thursday … Continue reading
“By embracing the PLO, Trump is strengthening Iran and its supporters at the expense of Israel, the US-aligned Sunni states and the US itself”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s tragic mistake by Caroline Glick May 4, 2017 By all accounts, US President Donald Trump is a friend of the Jewish state. It is due to Trump’s heartfelt support for Israel and the US-Israel alliance that his … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Longtime state Democratic political operative ensnarled in video controversy by Rick Pearson and Bill Ruthhart October 19, 2016 For four decades, Robert Creamer has been part of the fabric of Illinois and national Democratic campaigns, from helping elect … Continue reading
“There’s only one place on earth that makes Obama’s blood boil. It isn’t Iran or North Korea. It’s Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Little Jewish Village That Makes Obama Boil by Daniel Greenfield October 13, 2016 Halfway to the sky sits a tiny village of little white houses that has attracted the ire of the White House. The village of … Continue reading
“The White House seems to be setting up the Israelis to take the blame for a fabricated crisis, which could then be used to justify diplomatic action against Israel”
WEEKLY STANDARD Congress Blasts Obama for Preparing Anti-Israel Offensive by Jenna Lifhits October 9, 2016 The Obama administration is manufacturing a crisis with Israel in anticipation of a post-election diplomatic push targeting the Jewish state, and this past week launched … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS In What Country is Shimon Peres Buried? by Elliott Abrams October 1, 2016 Last week President Obama spoke at Shimon Peres’ funeral and watched him buried–in some sort of No Man’s Land. Not in Israel, it … Continue reading
Obama administration–in support of BDS movement–“regrets gifting Jewish products made in area deemed a settlement”
FREE BEACON U.S. Embassy Under Fire for ‘Boycotting’ Israeli Goods by Adam Kredo September 20, 2016 The Obama administration is coming under fire for supporting boycotts of Israel after issuing an apology for sending its “key contacts” a gift basket … Continue reading