Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: White House
TIMES OF ISRAEL At White House Hanukkah party, Trump celebrates his Jerusalem decision by Eric Cortellessa December 8, 2017 US President Donald Trump strode onto the stage at the White House Hanukkah Reception with a particular air of confidence on Thursday … Continue reading
“By embracing the PLO, Trump is strengthening Iran and its supporters at the expense of Israel, the US-aligned Sunni states and the US itself”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s tragic mistake by Caroline Glick May 4, 2017 By all accounts, US President Donald Trump is a friend of the Jewish state. It is due to Trump’s heartfelt support for Israel and the US-Israel alliance that his … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Longtime state Democratic political operative ensnarled in video controversy by Rick Pearson and Bill Ruthhart October 19, 2016 For four decades, Robert Creamer has been part of the fabric of Illinois and national Democratic campaigns, from helping elect … Continue reading
“There’s only one place on earth that makes Obama’s blood boil. It isn’t Iran or North Korea. It’s Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Little Jewish Village That Makes Obama Boil by Daniel Greenfield October 13, 2016 Halfway to the sky sits a tiny village of little white houses that has attracted the ire of the White House. The village of … Continue reading
“The White House seems to be setting up the Israelis to take the blame for a fabricated crisis, which could then be used to justify diplomatic action against Israel”
WEEKLY STANDARD Congress Blasts Obama for Preparing Anti-Israel Offensive by Jenna Lifhits October 9, 2016 The Obama administration is manufacturing a crisis with Israel in anticipation of a post-election diplomatic push targeting the Jewish state, and this past week launched … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS In What Country is Shimon Peres Buried? by Elliott Abrams October 1, 2016 Last week President Obama spoke at Shimon Peres’ funeral and watched him buried–in some sort of No Man’s Land. Not in Israel, it … Continue reading
Obama administration–in support of BDS movement–“regrets gifting Jewish products made in area deemed a settlement”
FREE BEACON U.S. Embassy Under Fire for ‘Boycotting’ Israeli Goods by Adam Kredo September 20, 2016 The Obama administration is coming under fire for supporting boycotts of Israel after issuing an apology for sending its “key contacts” a gift basket … Continue reading