Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: White House
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Longtime state Democratic political operative ensnarled in video controversy by Rick Pearson and Bill Ruthhart October 19, 2016 For four decades, Robert Creamer has been part of the fabric of Illinois and national Democratic campaigns, from helping elect … Continue reading
“There’s only one place on earth that makes Obama’s blood boil. It isn’t Iran or North Korea. It’s Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Little Jewish Village That Makes Obama Boil by Daniel Greenfield October 13, 2016 Halfway to the sky sits a tiny village of little white houses that has attracted the ire of the White House. The village of … Continue reading
“The White House seems to be setting up the Israelis to take the blame for a fabricated crisis, which could then be used to justify diplomatic action against Israel”
WEEKLY STANDARD Congress Blasts Obama for Preparing Anti-Israel Offensive by Jenna Lifhits October 9, 2016 The Obama administration is manufacturing a crisis with Israel in anticipation of a post-election diplomatic push targeting the Jewish state, and this past week launched … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS In What Country is Shimon Peres Buried? by Elliott Abrams October 1, 2016 Last week President Obama spoke at Shimon Peres’ funeral and watched him buried–in some sort of No Man’s Land. Not in Israel, it … Continue reading
Obama administration–in support of BDS movement–“regrets gifting Jewish products made in area deemed a settlement”
FREE BEACON U.S. Embassy Under Fire for ‘Boycotting’ Israeli Goods by Adam Kredo September 20, 2016 The Obama administration is coming under fire for supporting boycotts of Israel after issuing an apology for sending its “key contacts” a gift basket … Continue reading
Iran said, “Give us Cash”; Obama replied, “How much ?”…”$400 million cash payment was part of a larger $1.7 billion settlement with Iran, the remainder of which was also delivered in cash”
POLITICO U.S. wire payments to Iran undercut Obama by Louis Nelson September 18, 2016 The United States made at least two separate payments to the Iranian government via wire transfer within the last 14 months, a Treasury Department spokesman confirmed … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading