Most Clicked This Week
- Becker Remarks at Board of Jewish Education 'Afternoon of Note'
- Holocaust scholars challenge USHMM's take on FDR and the Jews
- Standard and Poor's upgrade "very significant achievement for Israel’s economy, which is estimated to grow 3.3% by 2021"
- New Nation State Law's "principal damage has been to stir up negative public discourse — in Israel and abroad"
- SAVE THE DATE: Richard Becker & Larry Stein to be honored Nov 2 by Board of Jewish Education of Metropolitan Chicago
- WSJ Reviews Efraim Karsh's "The Tail Wags the Dog"
- ArchitectGuy named one of Chicago's 15 Best Architects
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
Tag Archives: Michael Oren
JNS.ORG Getting out of the Iranian check by Michael Oren March 11, 2018 While Israel is mired in domestic scandals and coalition crises, the greatest threat the country has known since the eve of the Yom Kippur War – perhaps since … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “I personally feel Iran Deal was the collapse of American credibility in the Middle East”
JERUSALEM POST MK Oren: John Kerry has ‘Acrid & Obsessive’ Place in his heart for Israel by Herb Keinon November 29, 2017 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry seems to have an “acrid and obsessive” place in his heart … Continue reading
Schanzer see shades of ’67 Six Day War: “Russia’s allies are again provoking the Israelis, who may ultimately see little choice but to strike first”
NEWSWEEK Russia Risks a Showdown with Israel over Hezbollah in Syria by Jonathan Schanzer April 29, 2017 …The Israelis have warned repeatedly that the next war with Hezbollah could be one in which Israel will seek nothing less than total … Continue reading
Ya think? “The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States”
NEWSWEEK Why the U.S. Should Withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council by Michael Oren March 10, 2017 Would the U.S. remain a member of an organization that condemned it for human rights abuses more frequently than it did Syria, … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Europe’s Continuing Fixation on Jews Must Not Grip the United States by Michael Oren July 7, 2016 “The fiercest arguments we have in parliament are over Israel.” These words, spoken by the chairman of the Dutch Foreign Affairs Committee, … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading
“Dumped Clinton emails contained insinuations, conspiracy theories and negative portrayals painting Michael Oren as almost an enemy agent who could not be trusted”
JERUSALEM POST Hillary Clinton’s treatment of Michael Oren as ambassador by Shmuley Boteach February 25, 2016 In the recent email dump from Hillary Clinton’s private server, a series of poisonous emails and articles were exchanged regarding former Israeli ambassador Michael … Continue reading