Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Michael Oren
Schanzer see shades of ’67 Six Day War: “Russia’s allies are again provoking the Israelis, who may ultimately see little choice but to strike first”
NEWSWEEK Russia Risks a Showdown with Israel over Hezbollah in Syria by Jonathan Schanzer April 29, 2017 …The Israelis have warned repeatedly that the next war with Hezbollah could be one in which Israel will seek nothing less than total … Continue reading
Ya think? “The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States”
NEWSWEEK Why the U.S. Should Withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council by Michael Oren March 10, 2017 Would the U.S. remain a member of an organization that condemned it for human rights abuses more frequently than it did Syria, … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Europe’s Continuing Fixation on Jews Must Not Grip the United States by Michael Oren July 7, 2016 “The fiercest arguments we have in parliament are over Israel.” These words, spoken by the chairman of the Dutch Foreign Affairs Committee, … Continue reading
Israel’s Dilemma: “The problem is that in exchange for the expanded military aid, Obama is demanding that Israel surrender its diplomatic and military independence to the White House”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s money and Israel’s sovereignty by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2016 …The former ambassador to Washington [Michael Oren] urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to sign the multi-year security assistance deal that US President Barack Obama demands … Continue reading
“Dumped Clinton emails contained insinuations, conspiracy theories and negative portrayals painting Michael Oren as almost an enemy agent who could not be trusted”
JERUSALEM POST Hillary Clinton’s treatment of Michael Oren as ambassador by Shmuley Boteach February 25, 2016 In the recent email dump from Hillary Clinton’s private server, a series of poisonous emails and articles were exchanged regarding former Israeli ambassador Michael … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL US officials: Israel requesting $5 billion in annual defense aid by Staff November 5, 2015 Israel is asking the United States for $5 billion in annual defense aid for a decade, beginning in 2017, US congressional sources … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Dennis Ross: Critics were right about Obama, Iran and Israel by Jennifer Rubin October 28, 2015 …Too bad then that Ross did not unequivocally oppose the deal and urge Democrats to do the same. Now he is willing … Continue reading