Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Michael Oren
Michael Oren: “Airbnb’s policy is the very definition of antiSemitism. No one should use its services”
JEWISH PRESS Deputy Minister Michael Oren Calls for Boycott Against Airbnb by Hana Levi Julian November 19, 2018 Kulanu Knesset member and Deputy Minister Michael Oren has called for a general boycott of the global Airbnb vacation rental listing service, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Oren extends ‘invitation’ for British Jews to make Aliyah if Corbyn elected by Jeremy Sharon October 4, 2018 Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) has called for Israel to prepare “the warmest invitation” … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Getting out of the Iranian check by Michael Oren March 11, 2018 While Israel is mired in domestic scandals and coalition crises, the greatest threat the country has known since the eve of the Yom Kippur War – perhaps since … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “I personally feel Iran Deal was the collapse of American credibility in the Middle East”
JERUSALEM POST MK Oren: John Kerry has ‘Acrid & Obsessive’ Place in his heart for Israel by Herb Keinon November 29, 2017 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry seems to have an “acrid and obsessive” place in his heart … Continue reading
Schanzer see shades of ’67 Six Day War: “Russia’s allies are again provoking the Israelis, who may ultimately see little choice but to strike first”
NEWSWEEK Russia Risks a Showdown with Israel over Hezbollah in Syria by Jonathan Schanzer April 29, 2017 …The Israelis have warned repeatedly that the next war with Hezbollah could be one in which Israel will seek nothing less than total … Continue reading
Ya think? “The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States”
NEWSWEEK Why the U.S. Should Withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council by Michael Oren March 10, 2017 Would the U.S. remain a member of an organization that condemned it for human rights abuses more frequently than it did Syria, … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Europe’s Continuing Fixation on Jews Must Not Grip the United States by Michael Oren July 7, 2016 “The fiercest arguments we have in parliament are over Israel.” These words, spoken by the chairman of the Dutch Foreign Affairs Committee, … Continue reading