Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
Tag Archives: Religion of Peace
NEW REPUBLIC by Jerry A. Coyne September 13, 2014 As ISIS slaughters its way though Syria and Iraq, it became inevitable that we’d hear from apologists who claim that ISIS is not in fact “true Islam,” and that its depredations are due … Continue reading
AMERICAN CENTER FOR DEMOCRACY by Clive Kessler September 26, 2014 ……When apologists, often well-meaning people, retreat into the stock affirmation that Islam is really “a religion of peace”, they are entering a zone of evasion and delusion. Once they offer … Continue reading