Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: Harry Truman
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading
The Eddie Jacobson-Harry Truman Story Pastor Chris Edmonds shares the story of how his father saved 200 Jews in a German concentration camp Sulamot: Music for Social Change Speaker of the House Congressman Paul Ryan at AIPAC’s 2016 Policy Conference Senator … Continue reading