Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- When it comes to Iran, the historical record carries some important lessons for today
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “In one slide from the presentation, Inoue argued that grading students based on their performance is an extension of America’s racism”
Tag Archives: cyberattack
Former Shin Bet technology division head Ron Shamir says U.S. cyber defenders are experiencing a “very difficult hour”
JNS Israel must study and learn from prospective Russian cyber breach of US networks by Yaakov Lappin January 8, 2021 Israel’s National Cyber Directorate, which is in charge of defending critical infrastructure, needs to study every detail of the massive … Continue reading
JNS Iran ‘opened a Pandora’s box’ in cyber attack on Israeli water system by Yaakov Lappin June 2, 2020 The Iranian cyber attack in early April on an Israeli water-treatment facility, designed to get computers to add too much chlorine to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST National cyber unit warns of incoming Iranian, anti-Israel cyberattack by Yonah Jeremy Bob May 13, 2020 The Israel National Cyber Directorate (INCD) issued a warning on Wednesday that Iran and other anti-Israel activists were expected to stage a … Continue reading