Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
Tag Archives: U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
YATED NE’EMAN Why FDR Abandoned The Jews by Debbie Maimon Aug 1, 2018 The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, in Washington, DC recently opened a controversial new exhibit, “Americans and the Holocaust,” that claims President Franklin D. Roosevelt tried his best to … Continue reading
US Holocaust Memorial Museum 2017 Risa K. Lambert Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8, 2017 Registration: 11:15 a.m. Luncheon and Program: Noon Sheraton Grand Chicago 301 East North Water Street Chicago, IL 60611 Click here to RSVP NEW YORK TIMES Scraps … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Confronting the Politicization of the Holocaust by Ben Cohen January 20, 2017 …On January 17, our outgoing president, Barack Obama, appointed his deputy national security adviser, Ben Rhodes, to the council of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. Rhodes, you will … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Menachem Wecker October 3, 2014 The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, as staff members and visitors alike are wont to repeat, is unlike other museums. The memorial to Holocaust victims, with its sobering galleries and artifacts, inspires the … Continue reading