Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
Tag Archives: U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
YATED NE’EMAN Why FDR Abandoned The Jews by Debbie Maimon Aug 1, 2018 The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, in Washington, DC recently opened a controversial new exhibit, “Americans and the Holocaust,” that claims President Franklin D. Roosevelt tried his best to … Continue reading
US Holocaust Memorial Museum 2017 Risa K. Lambert Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8, 2017 Registration: 11:15 a.m. Luncheon and Program: Noon Sheraton Grand Chicago 301 East North Water Street Chicago, IL 60611 Click here to RSVP NEW YORK TIMES Scraps … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Confronting the Politicization of the Holocaust by Ben Cohen January 20, 2017 …On January 17, our outgoing president, Barack Obama, appointed his deputy national security adviser, Ben Rhodes, to the council of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. Rhodes, you will … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Menachem Wecker October 3, 2014 The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, as staff members and visitors alike are wont to repeat, is unlike other museums. The memorial to Holocaust victims, with its sobering galleries and artifacts, inspires the … Continue reading