Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- “Sharpton refers to himself as a “reverend,” but he never attended any seminary. He has attended a different cloistered institution: prison”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Iran's Islamist regime, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary today, scores highest in the world when it comes to executing people per capita"
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Ben Shapiro at Yale: "When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- CNN panel gets heated: Democrats challenging support for Israel
Tag Archives: SPLC
Advice for #SPLC: “Stop lumping in Christians and conservatives with neo-Nazis and skin heads. Or if you’re going to do it, let everyone know you are just a far-left advocacy group and nothing more”
PJ MEDIA The SPLC Is in Serious Legal Jeopardy for Defamation Regarding Its ‘Hate Group’ Labels by Tyler O’Neil June 20, 2018 On Monday, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) settled a defamation suit filed by Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz, … Continue reading
#Bias #SPLC has been caught red-handed covering up evidence of anti-white hate being peddled in American schools
CLARION PROJECT Southern Poverty Law Center Covers Up Anti-White Hate Crime by Elliot Friedland December 6, 2016 …That adds up to some 2,000 instances of bias against white students which were deliberately erased from the [Southern Poverty Law Center or … Continue reading
Southern Poverty Law Center #SPLC, an organization with noble roots, has become an Islamist-defending organization
GATESTONE The New Anti-Racist Racists by Douglas Murray October 28, 2016 …Suddenly the SPLC seemed to spy a new fascism. They did not spy it in people who flew planes into skyscrapers, decapitated American journalists and aid workers or blew … Continue reading