Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Tehran
“The US and Israel both had ‘scores to settle’ with terror chief al-Masri, reportedly shot dead by Israeli agents in August; Iran now said to fear more hits in Trump’s last 2 months”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Al-Qaeda No. 2 was planning attacks on Israelis, Jews when killed in Tehran by Staff November 14, 2020 The Al-Qaeda No. 2 reportedly shot dead by Israeli agents in Tehran in August was planning attacks on Israeli … Continue reading
TABLET MAG What’s So Great About the New Israeli Thriller ‘Tehran’? by Raz Greenberg August 6, 2020 The opening scenes of Tehran, the new thriller from the Israeli public broadcast corporation Kan 11, tell the story of two Israeli backpackers … Continue reading
The Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland replied, “You are already infected with a virus. It’s called Hatred.”
ALGEMEINER Journalist for Tehran Regime Mouthpiece Mocked for Saying He’d Rather Get Coronavirus Than Use Israeli Vaccine by Staff March 12, 2020 A journalist for the Tehran regime’s official English-language mouthpiece was widely mocked online on Thursday after he said … Continue reading
Chicago area Jews and Jewish facilities surveilled by Iranian regime; indictment doesn’t identify targets
TIMES OF ISRAEL 2 Iranians accused of spying on Jewish, Israeli targets in US plead guilty by Staff November 6, 2019 Two Iranians who were charged with collecting information on Israeli and Jewish targets in the US and on opponents … Continue reading
“Iran was closer to developing nuclear weapons than previously thought, according to a think tank report issued late Tuesday”
JERUSALEM POST Think Tank: Iran was closer to nukes than we thought by Yonah Jeremy Bob October 24, 2018 A report by the Institute for Science and International Security said that combining new information produced by the Mossad during its January … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
“Steve Mnuchin tells lawmakers admin is reviewing licenses given to airplane manufacturers to sell to Islamic Republic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL US looking into upping sanctions on Iran, Treasury head says by Staff May 25, 2017 US Treasury chief Steve Mnuchin said the Trump administration was exploring ways to increase financial pressure on Iran, Syria and North Korea … Continue reading
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
REUTERS Defiant Iran pledges to ramp up missile program, in challenge for Obama BY Bozorgmehr Sharafedin January 2, 2016 A series of Iranian officials vowed on Friday to expand Tehran’s missile capabilities, a challenge to the United States which has … Continue reading