Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Tehran
“The US and Israel both had ‘scores to settle’ with terror chief al-Masri, reportedly shot dead by Israeli agents in August; Iran now said to fear more hits in Trump’s last 2 months”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Al-Qaeda No. 2 was planning attacks on Israelis, Jews when killed in Tehran by Staff November 14, 2020 The Al-Qaeda No. 2 reportedly shot dead by Israeli agents in Tehran in August was planning attacks on Israeli … Continue reading
TABLET MAG What’s So Great About the New Israeli Thriller ‘Tehran’? by Raz Greenberg August 6, 2020 The opening scenes of Tehran, the new thriller from the Israeli public broadcast corporation Kan 11, tell the story of two Israeli backpackers … Continue reading
The Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland replied, “You are already infected with a virus. It’s called Hatred.”
ALGEMEINER Journalist for Tehran Regime Mouthpiece Mocked for Saying He’d Rather Get Coronavirus Than Use Israeli Vaccine by Staff March 12, 2020 A journalist for the Tehran regime’s official English-language mouthpiece was widely mocked online on Thursday after he said … Continue reading
Chicago area Jews and Jewish facilities surveilled by Iranian regime; indictment doesn’t identify targets
TIMES OF ISRAEL 2 Iranians accused of spying on Jewish, Israeli targets in US plead guilty by Staff November 6, 2019 Two Iranians who were charged with collecting information on Israeli and Jewish targets in the US and on opponents … Continue reading
“Iran was closer to developing nuclear weapons than previously thought, according to a think tank report issued late Tuesday”
JERUSALEM POST Think Tank: Iran was closer to nukes than we thought by Yonah Jeremy Bob October 24, 2018 A report by the Institute for Science and International Security said that combining new information produced by the Mossad during its January … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
“Steve Mnuchin tells lawmakers admin is reviewing licenses given to airplane manufacturers to sell to Islamic Republic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL US looking into upping sanctions on Iran, Treasury head says by Staff May 25, 2017 US Treasury chief Steve Mnuchin said the Trump administration was exploring ways to increase financial pressure on Iran, Syria and North Korea … Continue reading
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
REUTERS Defiant Iran pledges to ramp up missile program, in challenge for Obama BY Bozorgmehr Sharafedin January 2, 2016 A series of Iranian officials vowed on Friday to expand Tehran’s missile capabilities, a challenge to the United States which has … Continue reading