Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- Iran cyber attack was to poison Israelis with chlorine through their drinking water
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens March 9, 2015 Here’s a story for the media: a community in which honest people are afraid to tell the truth…Yet if anyone was openly and shamelessly mocking the criminal-justice system, it was so … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke talks about Ferguson Missouri and how politicians and irresponsible groups descended like vultures on a roadside carcass to exploit the situation, how AG Eric Holder made a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo November 4, 2014 Lawyers for the Obama administration compared Israel’s control of Jerusalem to Russian claims over the Ukrainian territory of Crimea during oral arguments this week before the Supreme Court in a case … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Charles Lipson October 28, 2014 Decisions on immigration, Iran and other hot issues that were delayed for political reasons will be coming soon. With the midterm elections looming, the White House has delayed controversial decisions and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick October 21, 2014 Since he assumed office nearly six years ago, US President Barack Obama has been dogged by allegations of managerial incompetence. Obama, his critics allege, had no managerial experience before he was elected. … Continue reading
THE HILL by Paul Miller September 10, 2014 From an office in the Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner is combating terrorism. As founder and director of the Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center, she is using the … Continue reading