Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens March 9, 2015 Here’s a story for the media: a community in which honest people are afraid to tell the truth…Yet if anyone was openly and shamelessly mocking the criminal-justice system, it was so … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke talks about Ferguson Missouri and how politicians and irresponsible groups descended like vultures on a roadside carcass to exploit the situation, how AG Eric Holder made a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo November 4, 2014 Lawyers for the Obama administration compared Israel’s control of Jerusalem to Russian claims over the Ukrainian territory of Crimea during oral arguments this week before the Supreme Court in a case … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Charles Lipson October 28, 2014 Decisions on immigration, Iran and other hot issues that were delayed for political reasons will be coming soon. With the midterm elections looming, the White House has delayed controversial decisions and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick October 21, 2014 Since he assumed office nearly six years ago, US President Barack Obama has been dogged by allegations of managerial incompetence. Obama, his critics allege, had no managerial experience before he was elected. … Continue reading
THE HILL by Paul Miller September 10, 2014 From an office in the Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner is combating terrorism. As founder and director of the Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center, she is using the … Continue reading