Most Clicked This Week
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
Tag Archives: Fatou Bensouda
“ICC prosecutor Bensouda’s bid to probe Israel for war crimes is being met with intense hostility, including by reporters highlighting her past work for a brutal African dictator”
Fatou Bensouda Continue reading
Mavi Marmara Incident: ICC Judges want a do-over on prosecutor’s first decision — one that supports presumption of Israeli guilt
ARUTZ SHEVA ICC judges reject prosecutor’s appeal on Marmara raid by Elad Benari November 6, 2015 Judges at the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday reiterated that the court’s prosecutor has to reconsider her decision not to investigate the 2010 … Continue reading