Most Clicked This Week
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- AIPAC denies JTA story I posted; “AIPAC does not encourage members of Congress to criticize the government of Israel”
- "She’s Trump-agnostic. You know, she praises him for the things that she likes and she attacks and she criticizes him for the things that she doesn’t, which is the way it should be”
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Black Liberation Theology
POLITICALLY SHORT by Nick Short September 6, 2015 When the organization known as Black Lives Matter (BLM) was first formed right after George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin on July 13, 2013, most overlooked the true intentions … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Michael Bargo, Jr May 1, 2015 ….This catch-22 situation reveals the dilemma black leaders face when they come to power. Black churches, the centers of black political thought, usually practice what is known as black liberation theology. This … Continue reading