Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Bibi
“Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box”
JNS Defiant Netanyahu dismisses charges against him at start of corruption trials May 24, 2020 Moments before an arraignment on multiple corruption charges, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his innocence, saying he had been framed as part of an … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu to ask Clinton, Trump not to back imposing a diplomatic solution on Israel by Herb Keinon September 24, 2016 …Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to meet separately in New York on Sunday with both Democratic candidate … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu upbraids top general for ‘outrageous’ Shoah comparison by Staff May 8, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday rejected an IDF general’s controversial remarks comparing Israel to pre-war Nazi Germany on Holocaust Remembrance Day. Deputy Chief … Continue reading
“Many millions of Americans who are sick of being called racist, chauvinist, homophobic, privileged or extremist every time they breathe feel that in Trump they have found their voice”
JERUSALEM POST Trump, The EU Crack-Up and Israel by Caroline Glick February 26, 2016 After his smashing back-to-back victories in the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries and the Nevada caucuses, going into next week’s Super Tuesday contests in 12 … Continue reading
Amidst accusations of torture against Israel’s Shin Bet, Bibi attempts to defuse ongoing Duma controversy
JNS Netanyahu condemns video of extremists celebrating Duma attack December 24, 2015 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday strongly condemned a video showing a group of far-right extremists celebrating the murder of a Palestinian family in the village of … Continue reading
BREITBART Obama Pulled John Kerry and Samantha Power from Netanyahu UN Speech by Jordan Schachtel October 1, 2015 Breitbart News has learned that President Obama called U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak October 28, 2014 Jeffrey Goldberg, who has become something of a stenographer to President Barack Obama on foreign policy, has broken the dog-bites-man news that the Obama administration dislikes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He adds … Continue reading