Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: US Justice Department
“Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected by David Harsanyi April 24, 2017 What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Obama Admin Has Not Prosecuted a Single Palestinian Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Adam Kredo February 2, 2016 The Obama administration has not prosecuted a single Palestinian terrorist responsible for killing Americans abroad, despite a congressional mandate ordering … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Jonathan Greenberg May 29, 2015 FIFA controversy just the latest in wacky Zionist conspiracies As the United States begins blessedly to clean out the dark, vile hallways of the international soccer organization, FIFA, you can bet that the … Continue reading
Statistics from the FBI and the US Department of Justice
POLITICO by Dan Metcalfe March 16, 2015 I should know—I ran FOIA for the U.S. government. I thought when I retired from the Justice Department in 2007, I was done with records-related scandals. By that point, I had spent more than … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Yori Yalon and Staff November 21, 2014 In letter to President Obama, eight former senior officials protest “unjust denial of parole,” criticize the “deeply flawed” parole process • It is “patently false” that Pollard’s crime “was greatest … Continue reading