Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- 6 European countries join forces to do business with Iran (and throw Israel under the bus)
Tag Archives: Joint Plan of Action
Iran’s support of Assad has direct implications on Israel’s Lebanon border WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith June 8, 2015 Even the Obama administration acknowledges that Iran is up to a lot of mischief in the Middle East. Tehran is engaged … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL PROJECT by Josh Block January 21, 2015 During a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Ranking Member Senator Robert Menendez (D -NJ) said “the more I hear from the administration in its quotes, the more it sounds … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith January 26, 2015 ….Tehran announced it was building two new nuclear reactors in the Bushehr region. That’s perfectly okay, said the State Department….Of course, the notion that it’s fine to build more reactors somewhat complicates … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Mark Dubowitz October 31, 2014 WASHINGTON – The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) and Roubini Global Economics (RGE) released their eighth joint report today on the effects of sanctions relief on the Iranian … Continue reading
An ex-adviser of Obama bashes interim Iran deal. JPA allows Iran to get closer to its goal while impeding the West.
WASHINGTON POST By Jennifer Rubin May 13, 2014 An important report for the pro-Israel group JINSA co-authored by President Obama’s former senior adviser on Iran, Ambassador Dennis Ross, should be a wake-up call to those who have given the administration “room to … Continue reading