Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: Joint Plan of Action
Iran’s support of Assad has direct implications on Israel’s Lebanon border WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith June 8, 2015 Even the Obama administration acknowledges that Iran is up to a lot of mischief in the Middle East. Tehran is engaged … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL PROJECT by Josh Block January 21, 2015 During a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Ranking Member Senator Robert Menendez (D -NJ) said “the more I hear from the administration in its quotes, the more it sounds … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith January 26, 2015 ….Tehran announced it was building two new nuclear reactors in the Bushehr region. That’s perfectly okay, said the State Department….Of course, the notion that it’s fine to build more reactors somewhat complicates … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Mark Dubowitz October 31, 2014 WASHINGTON – The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) and Roubini Global Economics (RGE) released their eighth joint report today on the effects of sanctions relief on the Iranian … Continue reading
An ex-adviser of Obama bashes interim Iran deal. JPA allows Iran to get closer to its goal while impeding the West.
WASHINGTON POST By Jennifer Rubin May 13, 2014 An important report for the pro-Israel group JINSA co-authored by President Obama’s former senior adviser on Iran, Ambassador Dennis Ross, should be a wake-up call to those who have given the administration “room to … Continue reading