Most Clicked This Week
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Instead of cleaning up its act, the education establishment is doubling down"
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
- University of Illinois student government conflates #BDS and #BLM
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Doran: “Trump’s masterstroke came by breaking the hold of the Washington foreign policy establishment on the Middle East peacemaking business”
- Anti-Semitism versus Antisemitism: “Regularly spelled with a hyphen in American English but without in academia, some experts claim the punctuation mark slashes the word's potency”
Tag Archives: Joint Plan of Action
Iran’s support of Assad has direct implications on Israel’s Lebanon border WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith June 8, 2015 Even the Obama administration acknowledges that Iran is up to a lot of mischief in the Middle East. Tehran is engaged … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL PROJECT by Josh Block January 21, 2015 During a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Ranking Member Senator Robert Menendez (D -NJ) said “the more I hear from the administration in its quotes, the more it sounds … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Lee Smith January 26, 2015 ….Tehran announced it was building two new nuclear reactors in the Bushehr region. That’s perfectly okay, said the State Department….Of course, the notion that it’s fine to build more reactors somewhat complicates … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Mark Dubowitz October 31, 2014 WASHINGTON – The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) and Roubini Global Economics (RGE) released their eighth joint report today on the effects of sanctions relief on the Iranian … Continue reading
An ex-adviser of Obama bashes interim Iran deal. JPA allows Iran to get closer to its goal while impeding the West.
WASHINGTON POST By Jennifer Rubin May 13, 2014 An important report for the pro-Israel group JINSA co-authored by President Obama’s former senior adviser on Iran, Ambassador Dennis Ross, should be a wake-up call to those who have given the administration “room to … Continue reading